Programs: QR Platinum
this first post to say hello

I am French, 38, living in Thailand.

Best regards.

Last edited by SENNINHA; Sep 4, 2015 at 12:22 pm
Old Sep 4, 2015, 3:33 pm

Question Newbie to points, miles and Flyertalk

Hi everyone,

I'm venture. I am new to the concept of points and miles. I have a lot to learn. Glad to have found Flyertalk and this forum. Bit overwhelmed by the wealth of information. I would appreciate guidance on "where to start."

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Best regards,

Venture1
Old Sep 4, 2015, 5:39 pm

Hey! I'm kinda new... I'm trying to figure out how to find a list of FlyerTalk Admins? Or at least the name of one so I can PM them about something...
Old Sep 5, 2015, 12:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by fly7b2
Hey! I'm kinda new... I'm trying to figure out how to find a list of FlyerTalk Admins? Or at least the name of one so I can PM them about something...
Look here http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showgroups.php
Old Sep 5, 2015, 10:45 am
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by fly7b2
Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
Yup, that's a list of volunteer Moderators, I see myself listed there.

If a forum has a Moderator, (s)he / they will be listed at the bottom of the parent forum.

You can also send email by clicking the red triangle with exclamation by a member's name, and that will send a Report Bad Post email to all moderators of said forum.
Old Sep 7, 2015, 4:52 am

Are Belgians doomed?

Hi all!

I just recently crashed on Flyertalk to discover and read all those amazing stories you guys encountered in the 'taking a flight'-game! While I understand the game, in order to enjoy luxury traveling, you'll have to carefully think about every coin (either dollar or euro) you spend for earning those extra miles! However in a country like Belgium where there are rarely any opportunities to earn extra miles, I was wondering if any of you have some suggestions for increasing the miles or chances for getting a status upgrade. Up till now, I have only discovered the AMEX card (partnership with Brussels Airlines) to earn me a little bit of those precious extra miles. Since I am completely new here (first post), I am curious about how you guys can give some advice in winning this game!

Cheers!
Old Sep 7, 2015, 7:19 pm

Hello All,

Midwest born and raised, but now living in L.A. Longtime aviation geek whose fondest memories include seeing 3 or 4 747s parked at the F concourse @ DTW in the 90s. Also very much into fitness while being a compulsive baker- somewhat odd combination, no? I finally managed to use up the last of my Sky Pesos, so it's time to figure out where to go from here.
Old Sep 8, 2015, 11:52 pm

Programs: AY Platinum
Hi guys,
I'm Fin_traveller and travel to Asia at least once a month for business. Been lurking this forum for a while for the good amount of info it has. Currently AY Platinum / OW Emerald. Trying to use Finnair/OW combo as much as i can to get the miles and perks.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 3:15 pm

Programs: AA Advantage
Thumbs up Getzel

I'm in as of 9/9. Clearly a lot to learn, but was directed to the site when I searched Google for EA+ program. Flyertalk had the only posts about it. Good site.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 3:51 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Welcome to FT, Getzel.

There are a lot of great people with a lot of great knowledge here, and they can be very helpful if you hit a snag, or just want to chat about travel.

Safe Travels,

Doc
Old Sep 11, 2015, 5:55 pm

Help with changing User Name

Hi

I am brand new and I would like to change my User Name. Would you please help me do that? Thank you.
Old Sep 11, 2015, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Joyce Holtz
I am brand new and I would like to change my User Name. Would you please help me do that? Thank you.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/techn...me-handle.html

Or just register again and forget the first user name (1 post only)
Old Sep 11, 2015, 11:00 pm

Programs: ahanwadi
Hello

Hi all,
Happy to have joined flyertalk. New to miles and points - want to fly to India (from US) free next Summer (July-Aug 2016).

Ashish
Old Sep 11, 2015, 11:28 pm

Thank you so much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.