Reload this Page >

New Member Roll Call!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2014, 11:23 am

Hi, S from the mid/northeast coast of the US, Need help and guidance, I feel like I am reading a foreign language, which I need to learn real fast, as my Mum in the UK, doesn't have much time - anyone that can PM me some pointers, it would be greatly appreciated
Old Nov 23, 2014, 11:53 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by jsiricos
Need help and guidance, I feel like I am reading a foreign language, which I need to learn real fast...
It's always helpful to check out FT Glossary and the sticky threads (for example, this one) at the top of the forums (of your interests), so you shall get a good start.

Good luck and enjoy FT!
Old Nov 23, 2014, 12:58 pm

wow.. just from the first few pages of skimming I don't feel half as dumb! Thank You!
Old Nov 23, 2014, 1:15 pm

Programs: UA Gold, US, AA, DL
Hi all! I'm a student in southwestern VA, so I have my pick of flights from LYH, ROA, SHD, LWB, and CHO. I have about 80K lifetime with UA and a smattering from US, AA, and DL, and have been really enjoying picking up techniques from posters here. What a great resource!
Old Nov 23, 2014, 2:36 pm

Hello all, new member here in Fort Worth Texas.

Last edited by jackal; Dec 4, 2014 at 11:34 am Reason: Only automatic signatures allowed
Old Nov 23, 2014, 4:18 pm

Programs: ua mileage plus
New here. Please bet nice to me
Old Nov 24, 2014, 6:11 pm

Hi There

I just wanted to say "hello" - I am a long time lurker and have got to the point where I have enough questions that it seemed to make sense to come out of the shadows! I am a long time UA 1K (I know!) - looking for tips on getting to the elusive GS. Looking forward to chatting with you all...
Old Nov 25, 2014, 8:13 pm

Programs: TG ROP Gold, EY Guest Gold
Talking Hello from Sydney Australia

Hi everyone, I'm new and excited. Just scored a Gold ROP with TG last week, and I have so many questions!

Doing Postgrad right now and not enjoying it. Love food, wine, travel, and I really want to start a blog in these areas.

Drop me a line of advise for this newbie, thank you so much!
Old Nov 25, 2014, 8:41 pm

hello all.
Here in Republic of Korea. (not North, Im in South)
I like to travel by airline. Hoping to explore and learn more from this forums
Old Nov 25, 2014, 10:48 pm

Programs: Anywhere I can ski...
Originally Posted by kelloggkim
hello all.
Here in Republic of Korea. (not North, Im in South)
I like to travel by airline. Hoping to explore and learn more from this forums
haha, i like your alias , welcome kim
Old Nov 26, 2014, 8:30 am

Programs: United
Hey all

Brand new on the forum - with large amounts of far east travel coming up I hope to swap stories and find out where/what the best places to eat are.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 8:33 am

Hello Guys

I'm Jett Asher... !
Old Nov 26, 2014, 9:04 am

Programs: CP Dividend Miles ,Lifetime Platinum Marriott Rewards, Diamond Hilton
New to flyer talk

love this site, due to work I travel quite a bit, hoping to get more efficient with point accumulation and to find opportunities to use points accumulated.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Old Nov 26, 2014, 10:44 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
I have alot of airline points that i would like to sell. anyone have any idea how to sell them?
Old Nov 26, 2014, 11:57 am

Programs: DL DM, 3.3 MM Miler, Lifetime Hilton Diamond VIP, United, American, National ExecElite
Just joined today. Glad to finally find this board through a friend who has been a great MR source. Been flying steadily for 30+ years and always relied on hours and hours of web viewing to try to find the best cost, most points trips. Adapting to the new DL SM requirements. Thankfully, I still travel some near full-fare trips for work. I have to say, I've been exposed to the short hard lingo forever, and this site amazes me with how much I didn't recognize. Looking forward to the journey!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.