Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > India
Reload this Page >

Getting good deals on Jet (9W) flights

Old Jun 29, 2009, 8:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT / 2MM

I'm going to be in India in Sept-Oct, and the 9W flights intra-India seem pricey for such short flights. Does anyone have tips for obtaining better prices? For example, are there travel agents in India who could get better deals than what I can get on 9W's website? Thanks.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 11:28 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Try this thread for some online sites.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/airli...ing-sites.html
My experience was that 9W or business class intra India was pricey no matter where you look. If you are flying in back, these sites can save you money.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 8:20 am

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
Originally Posted by stephem
Try this thread for some online sites.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/airli...ing-sites.html
My experience was that 9W or business class intra India was pricey no matter where you look. If you are flying in back, these sites can save you money.
Book directly from the airline though instead of cleartrip, makemytrip etc - its a few hundred rupees cheaper that way. www.ixigo.com or www.kayak.co.in will search and take you directly to the airline site.

One thing - if you book IC online (www.airindia.in) you get a discount over list price. IC no better or worse than UA / NW etc plus you get a hot meal .. and especially in the winter and in north india they have the most CAT-II certified pilots, makes it handy flying in and out of fog bound airports like DEL.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.