Community
Wiki Posts
Search

India--Jet--Standby for domestic segment of international itinerary

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2011, 9:50 am
Original Poster

India--Jet--Standby for domestic segment of international itinerary

So I bit the bullet and bought a ticket from one of the online 3rd party websites. I was given a tight connection with Jet airways with about 100 minutes to make it my onward us airline connection.

What are my options...To avoid being late for my onward connection --without paying through my nose?

-I am pretty sure I can't just show up at Delhi without taking Jet or atleast without informing them..
-Change the return leg--Can I fly standby on Jet for a same day earlier flight. Has anyone done this recently to connect to an international flight..Approximately what were the charges..This is the first flight in return to usa..

Your help and insight is very much appreciated

vcclt
Old Jul 4, 2011, 3:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
vcclt, you have posted similar questions on other threads....it's best to stick to one thread for all similar questions....i just replied to your post on the other thread....let me know if you have any further questions....
Old Jul 4, 2011, 5:17 am
Original Poster

Thanks keyser..I was attempting to breakdown my long questions into 2 managable parts and hence the 2 threads

I agree with you..the questions probabaly belong in one thread..I will post additional question in the thread you replied to..Again thanks for bearing with me..
Old Jul 21, 2011, 10:27 am

Programs: DL Diamond, AA EXP & UA Gold
As this question was asked and answered elsewhere, the thread is being locked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.