Hotel Lodhi in Delhi Being Completely Renovated

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2007, 2:54 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Hotel Lodhi in Delhi Being Completely Renovated

This hotel is in a pretty good location -- albeit another one requiring vehicular transport to get most anywhere too -- and while it's never been a great hotel, it's been completely gutted now and is being so extensively renovated that I'm expecting decent things from this if the renovation as hotel goes forward to completion. (I'm still wondering which major brand is going to try to make a grab at placing it's flag on it in 2008.)
Old Feb 21, 2007, 11:17 am

Programs: AC Aeroplan ;BA GOLD;HH GOLD;FAIRMONT PREMIER;SPG GOLD;PR PASS.
The Sagar Restaurant at the Lodhi hotel was an Excellent choice for South Indian Food!!! Yummy^

There is also a Sagar in Defense Colony Market!

wali
Old Feb 27, 2007, 4:16 am

Its going to be Amanresorts first city property and should be open by October if they are lucky.
Old May 6, 2016, 1:13 pm

Programs: UA MM/Gold; WN A-list; HH something depending; Marriott Gold
Lodhi Delhi pix

Stayed recently and can't tell you how much we enjoyed the hotel. Stunning. And the room was so well designed, down to small details. Staff excellent. And the plunge pool was truly decadent fun.
Attached Images      
Old May 6, 2016, 11:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
this is one of the best properties in delhi in my opinion....i've never stayed here but am a member of this hotel & regularly use their pool & gym....their service & food is excellent & everyone i know who has stayed here is full of praise about this property....
Old May 10, 2016, 11:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Wasn't this a Aman property but then got took over by DLF after Aman withdrew their management?
Old May 10, 2016, 12:43 pm

Programs: UA MM/Gold; WN A-list; HH something depending; Marriott Gold
No longer Aman, although Aman built it. I chatted with "employee number 1" who actually was employee number 5, but with people leaving is now #1, and he told me about the change over etc. I think he said six year old property, new management 2 years ago or so.
Old May 10, 2016, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by abaheti
No longer Aman, although Aman built it. I chatted with "employee number 1" who actually was employee number 5, but with people leaving is now #1, and he told me about the change over etc. I think he said six year old property, new management 2 years ago or so.
Yeah I stayed there a year back and was told that its now run by DLF. Not sure if DLF bought it over or had built it and handed it over to Aman to operate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.