Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Visa Advice

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2016, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Visa Advice

1) Is the e-visa quota of 2 per year per calendar year determined from date of entry, date of departure, or date of application?

2) Does anyone have experience on how long it takes to get an Indian business visa in Thailand or Hong Kong?

3) Does anyone know of any agents who assist with the paper work of getting a business visa?
Old Nov 26, 2016, 3:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Shimon
1) Is the e-visa quota of 2 per year per calendar year determined from date of entry, date of departure, or date of application?
i believe its 2 for the year....date of application doesn't matter....so for example you get 2 for the year 2016 & then 2 for 2017....doesn't matter what month you use them in....
Old Nov 26, 2016, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Do Indian companies freely offer business letter invites like companies in China?
Old Nov 27, 2016, 12:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Shimon
Do Indian companies freely offer business letter invites like companies in China?
if you are doing business with them then yes....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.