My guide for getting around the golden triangle

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2016, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select

I took my wife to India for the first time, and spent months planning this. I took all the information I gathered and noted it down to save others the time that I had to spend gathering it all together. I hope it's helpful to people.

http://www.travelwithvik.com/2016/08/29/5-things-you-need-to-know-to-travel-indias-golden-triangle/
Old Aug 30, 2016, 2:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
nice report....i think it should be helpful to people looking to travel this route since this question pops up in a new thread on ft every now & then....
Old Aug 30, 2016, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Originally Posted by Keyser
nice report....i think it should be helpful to people looking to travel this route since this question pops up in a new thread on ft every now & then....
Thanks
Old Sep 9, 2016, 6:00 am
Suspended

Most of the companies offers Golden triangle tour in which they include Delhi, Agra and Jaipur trip.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 7:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ahana2607
Most of the companies offers Golden triangle tour in which they include Delhi, Agra and Jaipur trip.
Yes but you can arrange the trains yourself at least

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.