Looking for a car/driver in Delhi/Mumbai with good english skills and wifi

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2016, 5:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, former UA1K MM lifetime (left UA for DL), FPCPlat, DL Biz and Plat Amex

I arrive next week and will be having several meetings/events a day in both Delhi and later in Mumbai. I think it might be easier to book a car for 8 hours to be there when I need them. I prefer a car with wifi and real English-speakers (as opposed to those with limited English-skills being passed off as "english-speakers").

I am an older woman traveling alone, if that makes a difference.

thanks
Old Aug 25, 2016, 8:01 am

Programs: QR: Gold; Marriott: Amb; UA: 1K; Taj: Silv
Originally Posted by privacylawyer
I arrive next week and will be having several meetings/events a day in both Delhi and later in Mumbai. I think it might be easier to book a car for 8 hours to be there when I need them. I prefer a car with wifi and real English-speakers (as opposed to those with limited English-skills being passed off as "english-speakers").

I am an older woman traveling alone, if that makes a difference.

thanks
If funds are not a problem (and even then, the rates are lower than what you would get in the West), your hotels should have cars available for hire. They tend to offer cars for 4 or 8 hours. A 5 star property typically has rates for 8 hours that are around $60 for 8 hours. It is also the safest choice in some ways for you since you're traveling alone.
Old Aug 26, 2016, 3:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
my firm uses a ta who provides cars with english speaking drivers....they are a bit on the expensive side though....if you are interested then send me a pm & i'll pass on the details....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.