Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Business Class from SFO-BOM?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2015, 11:08 pm
Original Poster

Best Business Class from SFO-BOM?

I am currently planning for my honeymoon and want to take business class from SFO to Mumbai. As far as i can tell the new A380's by Emirates offer the best business class from and fly from SFO, I always heard Singapore Air was the nicest, but it seems like they use 777's from SFO and not A380s and there would be 2 stops as opposed to just one. Etihad also flys 777's from SFO but I have also heard good things about them. Are these airlines business class on their older planes comparable or nicer than that of Emirates A380? Are there other airlines I should be looking at? Thanks for the advice.
Old Jun 24, 2015, 2:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
a couple of years ago i flew sfo-hkg-del on cx & was very happy with the experience....
Old Jun 29, 2015, 3:45 pm

Programs: UA 1K
It depends what's important to you and if you are looking for the best value. My rankings:

Service / Ease / Elegance (soft product): Singapore > Emirates > Ethiad

Seat / Plane (hard product): Emirates > Ethiad (if new biz class product) > Singapore

Value: Ethiad > Emirates > Singapore (Ethiad business class fares tend to be cheaper and a better deal then Emirates or SQ)

Also, I would check out Turkish and CX as other options. TK flies SFO-IST-BOM and their biz class is quite nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.