Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel to India [using Abercrombie & Kent]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2014, 8:36 am
Original Poster

Smile Travel to India [using Abercrombie & Kent]

Couple over 60 yrs.of age in excellent health are desiring to travel to India during Feb.2015. Abercrombie & Kent has been suggested to us as an excellent tour company. We would appreciate any input about this organization as it applies to India. Does anyone have suggestions about other similar tour groups? many thanks
Old Sep 29, 2014, 10:15 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
There are several - Cox and Kings, Thomas Cook, Uniglobe .. I have no idea about Abercrombie and Kent but if it works for you, please do take them.
Old Sep 30, 2014, 2:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
what places are you looking to travel to????
Old Sep 30, 2014, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

Smile Traveling To India

I would like to travel to India during Feb. 2015. I plan to use a very well respected tour organization with a 5* rating. I have several fiends who have visited this country and returned home quite ill. Should I be concerned? What suggestions might you have in order to prevent illness? Many thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.