Wiki Posts
Search

Taj or Oberoi

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2014, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Taj or Oberoi

Folks

Didn't know where to post this and hoping some local Indians know about it. I'm visiting India and would hope to stay in the Taj or Oberoi hotels in south mumbai for 4 nights. I have points in many top international loyalty programs (both hotels and airlines)

Does anybody know if Taj or Oberoi have any partnership programs? Their websites don't seem to have much. Also, if anybody is interested to swap points or stays, please let me know. There is a legal way of doing it on FT which I can PM you about

Thx
Old Sep 6, 2014, 11:58 am

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald) & Jet Airways - Thank goodness i never got started.......most awful FF program
Taj all the way.

Taj Mahal Palace is the finest hotel in all India.

They have a program called Taj InnerCircle. I think you can also give your airline FF program number in lieu of the Taj InnerCircle program but this normally results in a standard 500 miles per stay.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

To be clear, I'm looking for help for a stay at Taj - I have no points with that group
Old Sep 6, 2014, 10:35 pm

Originally Posted by sam007
To be clear, I'm looking for help for a stay at Taj - I have no points with that group
LH Miles n More for Taj - I am certain you can use miles for taj booking

Complete Taj partner list is:
http://www.tajhotels.com/partners-an...ffiliates.aspx
Haven't check the list so other than LH not sure which are earn only and which are earn n burn
Old Sep 7, 2014, 6:59 am
Original Poster

Thx - just checked and it even has AA - the redemption ratio is pretty bad - it's like a US-INDIA business class one-way for a single night equivalent
Old Sep 7, 2014, 2:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by sam007
Folks

Didn't know where to post this and hoping some local Indians know about it. I'm visiting India and would hope to stay in the Taj or Oberoi hotels in south mumbai for 4 nights. I have points in many top international loyalty programs (both hotels and airlines)

Does anybody know if Taj or Oberoi have any partnership programs? Their websites don't seem to have much. Also, if anybody is interested to swap points or stays, please let me know. There is a legal way of doing it on FT which I can PM you about

Thx
there are some partner options but the redemption rates are crazy....

you could try coupon connection but its unlikely you will find people with a lot of taj innercircle points....
Old Sep 9, 2014, 2:51 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
Those who have access to BBC iPlayer (easily done through VPNs, etc) may be interested in this series currently running:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04g4c5p

(Note, however, that the affordable rooms are in the less attractive tower next door...)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.