Wiki Posts
Search

Resort on hill station near Delhi

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2014, 9:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AI Gold, TK Gold, QR Silver, 9W BluePlus
Resort on hill station near Delhi

My wife and me are trying to have a resort based holiday on a hill station near Delhi. We would not like to drive down, so either the hill station should be reachable by train or air. (Preferable train to keep budgets, but ready to redeem miles on both AI or Jet)

Looking for a quiet romantic resort with good mountain and valley views and not looking to venture out of the resort much. Budget about 8k to 10k per night, tentatively want to travel 5th October to 8th October (+/- 1 day)

Thanks for your suggestions...
Old Aug 31, 2014, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
nainital could be an option....you can take a train from delhi to kathgodam & then arrange to have your resort send a car to pick you up for the hour long journey....october would be excellent weather in nainital as well....
Old Aug 31, 2014, 9:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AI Gold, TK Gold, QR Silver, 9W BluePlus
Originally Posted by Keyser
nainital could be an option....you can take a train from delhi to kathgodam & then arrange to have your resort send a car to pick you up for the hour long journey....october would be excellent weather in nainital as well....
Thanks keyser. I am fine with any hill station, looking for suggestion on the hotel as we have not been to most of these places.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 7:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by CCU_Flyer
Thanks keyser. I am fine with any hill station, looking for suggestion on the hotel as we have not been to most of these places.
just sent you a pm....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.