Wiki Posts
Search

A week in Bangalore... help

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2014, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, airline free agent
A week in Bangalore... help

Hello all. Headed to Bangalore in early August for a week of work. While I've been to India a dozen times, this will be my first visit to BLR. My work responsibilities will be intermittent so I expect to have some days and evenings free - or at least I hope so.

Planning on staying at the Ritz as it is close to work and gets good reviews. I've read the other threads on BLR but there is not a ton of information. I am traveling solos so am looking for any recommendations or advice on things to do, places to eat / get a drink, etc. Any information is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 2:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
is there anything in particular you are looking at????

are you looking to spend time in the city or would you want to venture out on the days you expect to be free????
Old Jul 29, 2014, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, airline free agent
Thanks for the reply. More likely I will have to stay in the city, but would love a recommendation for wandering further afield if I have 1/2 a day free.

I'm open to any type of recommendation... places to visit, adventures, your fav restaurants, bars, experiences, locations. What would you do if you have 3 or 4 days in BLR? Thanks again.
Old Aug 22, 2014, 7:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold
What did you end up doing?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.