Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Our 4.5 month old Baby died on an international Jet Airways Flight ...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Our 4.5 month old Baby died on an international Jet Airways Flight ...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2008, 8:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Five Star, Avis First
May Waheguru bless the young child and keep him at God's side in Heaven.

My sincere condolences to both of you. May Waheguru give you both peace too.

God Bless!

Panjabi
Old Nov 12, 2008, 4:43 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
I doubt we're ever going to see this poster again. He posted once in June and has not returned. He last checked FT on June 26 according to his profile.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 6:05 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
About marriage to cousins - that's fairly common in south india (though some cousins are off limits while it is fine to marry other cousins .. it gets a bit complex. Paternal cousins - on your fathers side - are ruled out, I believe).

Yes nobody can bring the guy's kid back to life (perhaps Jesus Christ or somebody, but the age of miracles is long past). However FTers can definitely help him get traction from the airline, eh?

Originally Posted by Caymanian
This may be true or you may be a bit odd - why would you want total strangers to contact you ? It won't bring it back.

Why would/should the international press even care - even if you had managed to ensure the baby had a Canadian passport ?

Are you married to your cousin ?
Old Nov 13, 2008, 7:30 am

Programs: DL Diamond, AA EXP & UA Gold
OK--I know I'm a little tired and sleep deprived right now...but I'm missing the relevance of the whole cousin thing.
Old Nov 13, 2008, 7:47 am
Community Director Emerita

Since we've had only the initial post from the OP, and that was months ago, and we now seem to be moving into less relevant discussion, I am going to close this thread.

(Sorry, Babu, it's nothing to do with your question - I, too, am wondering why that is in this thread.)

SanDiego1K
Senior Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.