Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Jet Checked Baggage Allowance in Premiere

Old Sep 18, 2017, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

Website says that checked bagagge allowance is 15 kg for Econony and 30 kg for Premiere. (This is for standalone domestic ticket with no status on co-branded credit card)

Does this mean Jet will allow
a) two bags with total weight not more than 30 (that is 23 + 7 is allowed)
b) two bags with each up to 15 kg
c) One bag up to 30 kg

(c) - does not make sense but in absence of 2 pieces mentioned anywhere better to check upfront)
Old Sep 19, 2017, 3:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by desi
Website says that checked bagagge allowance is 15 kg for Econony and 30 kg for Premiere. (This is for standalone domestic ticket with no status on co-branded credit card)

Does this mean Jet will allow
a) two bags with total weight not more than 30 (that is 23 + 7 is allowed)
b) two bags with each up to 15 kg
c) One bag up to 30 kg

(c) - does not make sense but in absence of 2 pieces mentioned anywhere better to check upfront)
i don't believe there is any rule as to how many bags you can carry as long as it does not go beyond your allowed limit....

a couple of months ago i was traveling with my wife & 2 kids....between all 4 of us we had 9 pieces of luggage that made up our baggage allowance....they allowed us to check in all 9 pieces without a problem....

so going by that logic your total baggage must not cross 30kgs....doesn't matter if you check in 1, 2 or 3 pieces....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.