Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Air India Flying returns 1120 Possible duplicate detected

Old Jul 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Air India Flying returns is the worst not one of the worst FF programs. Almost all FF programs sucks, but this got to be the bottom barrel. I kept getting errors over errors including same email registered for multiple account error (how else would register your kids, you have to use your email, kids don't have separate email)
now I am stuck at
"1120 Possible duplicate detected"

I tried changing my son's name from MR to MRS, changed the parent but kept giving error. There is no other F option to login by or reclaim old login except to talk with someone. From my past experience talking with Air india is futile effort.

I think the flying returns program is so farce, I feel dejected wasting 60 minutes over this nonsense.

Does anyone know what this means ?

Last edited by practicalposts; Jul 16, 2017 at 2:26 pm
Old Jul 16, 2017, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Here is the update and to my pleasant surprise I was able to talk to live CS rep
http://www.flyingreturns.co.in/html/call_center.php

and apparently I already had registered my kids. Only stupidity here is that they want kids to have their own email address, and cant share same email address.
But I am not surprised the extreme Indian operations go to, try getting OCI and deal with New York consulate.
Old Jul 16, 2017, 11:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
not sure what that error means but i managed to enroll my kids into the program fairly easily with the same email address i use for my account....

give them a call....i realize 90% of the agents are useless but every now & then i come across a decent agent who manages to resolve my query....there is no harm in trying....
Old Jul 17, 2017, 2:00 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
If you are using gmail you can drop the '.' from the text before the @. Also gmail and other providers allow you to add text to the id separated by a +. So [email protected] is a valid email id that points to [email protected]
Old Jul 17, 2017, 2:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by oliver2002
If you are using gmail you can drop the '.' from the text before the @. Also gmail and other providers allow you to add text to the id separated by a +. So [email protected] is a valid email id that points to [email protected]
didn't know that....good info....^^
Old Jul 17, 2017, 5:01 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
More here: http://fieldguide.gizmodo.com/how-to...ail-1609458192

The format has to be keyser+son, not what I posted initally.
Old Jul 19, 2017, 9:27 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by oliver2002
More here: http://fieldguide.gizmodo.com/how-to...ail-1609458192

The format has to be keyser+son, not what I posted initally.
Originally Posted by Keyser
didn't know that....good info....^^
Good Info.. was not aware of this ^

Btw, when I got my kid registered, they said 1st the parent should register and then they can add the same email id for the kid.
If kid is registered 1st for any reason, then a call / chat with the agents is needed.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.