Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

India OTA Where We Can Choose Fare Class?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2017, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat

Trying to ticket something ex-India but need to get minimum classes of service in Y, therefore have to be sure of the fare basis.

Any OTA's with POS India that can be used?

TAs sleeping right now...
Old Mar 23, 2017, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Trying to ticket something ex-India but need to get minimum classes of service in Y, therefore have to be sure of the fare basis.

Any OTA's with POS India that can be used?

TAs sleeping right now...
You can call make my trip and they can book the particular fare class. You can then pay by card on phone or through their site.

I did it once a few months back.
Old Mar 23, 2017, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by vikasr
You can call make my trip and they can book the particular fare class. You can then pay by card on phone or through their site.

I did it once a few months back.
Thanks - after 2 massive long holds, the character is barely able to understand/communicate.

Sad...

Finally got a price and MMT wants to charge 5k INR *more* than the airline itself??? OMG.

Just went ahead with the airline (with 24h free cancellation) and will also try Musafir tomorrow...
Old Mar 24, 2017, 8:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Thanks - after 2 massive long holds, the character is barely able to understand/communicate.

Sad...

Finally got a price and MMT wants to charge 5k INR *more* than the airline itself??? OMG.

Just went ahead with the airline (with 24h free cancellation) and will also try Musafir tomorrow...
good call....its always best to book with the airline directly....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.