Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

What's Jet Premiere (737) like these days?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2016, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald) & Jet Airways - Thank goodness i never got started.......most awful FF program

I last travelled on Jet Premiere in January 2010 to Bangkok. It was recliners but it was pleasant enough with IFE and a decent South Indian breakfast and good crew (still remember the reaction of the lead Crew when I handed back a half drunk smoothie welcome drink to which she desperately wanted to know what was wrong with it and if she could get anything else!).

Anyways , after a long time, an opportunity has presented itself. I will be embarking on a mileage /BA tier point run from Colombo but to position myself, I can take the following flights:

Bom to Cmb at around 17:30 hrs arriving 20:25 hrs.
Cmb to Bom dep 05:35 hrs arriving 07:05hrs.

Y is around 16K, Premiere is x2.

Is it worth it? Do Jet do paid upgrades at airport?
Old Oct 18, 2016, 2:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
for such a short flight i wouldn't bother with première....

jet does offer paid upgrades, either via email or through the 'my booking' section or at the airport itself but there is no consistency to these methods....sometimes they offer it & sometimes they don't....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.