Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

How to connect with Jet Privilege management

Old Oct 13, 2016, 2:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott LTG, IHG Platinum

Hi
need your help here. If any one have contact details of Jet Privilege management please send me a PM. I searched but could not find the contact details. Thanks.
Old Oct 14, 2016, 3:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by NoviceFT
Hi
need your help here. If any one have contact details of Jet Privilege management please send me a PM. I searched but could not find the contact details. Thanks.
what help exactly are you looking for????
Old Oct 14, 2016, 3:38 am
Original Poster

any email id to connect with any of the management team...i am not getting any response from memberservices for the past week. so wanted to connect one level up
Old Oct 15, 2016, 7:03 am

Programs: JetPrivilege
Originally Posted by NoviceFT
any email id to connect with any of the management team...i am not getting any response from memberservices for the past week. so wanted to connect one level up
Tweet them .You will definitely get a far better response den mail ever.

Dey escalate and resolve issues quickly.
Old Oct 21, 2016, 2:56 am
Original Poster

I got the the response from memberservices....still the response time is long.

In the mean time i tweeted them, however before they reply memberservices replied. All good.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.