Wiki Posts
Search

Delhi t3 air india lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2016, 10:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AI Gold, TK Gold, QR Silver, 9W BluePlus
Delhi t3 air india lounge access

Have a transit in delhi t3 for about 5 hours on air India. We are 3 people and I believe I can access to delhi air India lounge with one more being start gold.

Anyone with paid access experience for the lounge. Cannot find information on the same.

Also I would not be having the lounge invite as would be transferring from milan. Assuming that should not be a problem.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 12:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
as star gold you can access the lounge with one guest....no need for an invite....just show them your card....
Old Jun 29, 2016, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keyser
as star gold you can access the lounge with one guest....no need for an invite....just show them your card....
Thanks since we are 3 people can the third gave paid access
Old Jun 29, 2016, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by CCU_Flyer
Thanks since we are 3 people can the third gave paid access
yes....sometimes they are lenient & allow the third person in for free as well....ask nicely & see what they say....i've managed to take 2 guests with me in the past....
Old Jun 29, 2016, 10:28 pm
Original Poster

Thanks

Originally Posted by Keyser
yes....sometimes they are lenient & allow the third person in for free as well....ask nicely & see what they say....i've managed to take 2 guests with me in the past....
Old Jul 4, 2016, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Update

Two of us were allowed only. We paid INR 1200 for access of third person.
Old Jul 4, 2016, 11:33 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Hilton Gold
Update

Two of us were allowed only. We paid INR 1200 for access of third person.
Thanks for the update !
Old Jul 5, 2016, 12:43 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by deovrat
Thanks for the update !
Also 1200 is inky for access I.e one can use only lounge facilities of food and drinks. For shower and nap room there are extra charges. Not sure if the amount as we did not use the same.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 4:43 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Hilton Gold
Also 1200 is inky for access I.e one can use only lounge facilities of food and drinks. For shower and nap room there are extra charges. Not sure if the amount as we did not use the same.
Thats interesting to note.. I've used the showers there several times, but not the nap rooms. I'd probably be willing to pay a max of 1500 for showers + nap room.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 8:31 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
1200 is about 300-500 Rs cheaper than the other lounges in that concourse. Good to know. As mentioned earlier, I would rather spend that kind of money on the bar at the other end which overlooks the runway.
Old Jul 5, 2016, 11:27 am
Original Poster

+1 on that almost all the time 😇 but after an overnight flight from milan and it being 8 AM in the morning I think the alternate option is good to have.
Originally Posted by oliver2002
1200 is about 300-500 Rs cheaper than the other lounges in that concourse. Good to know. As mentioned earlier, I would rather spend that kind of money on the bar at the other end which overlooks the runway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.