Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

difference in onboard soft product -Air India First Class

Old May 24, 2016, 10:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Emirates gold *alliance silver jet airways platinum tridentprivilege gold.

Hi people

I am unable to find any specific information on what exactly Air India offers in their First Class service -onboard soft product -- that differs from Business Class Could anyone help with specific details on

(1) Choice and quality of Foo
(2) Choice and quality of alcoholic beverages esp[ecially Champagne, Wines, Whisky, Cognac?
(3)Quality and Choice of IFE, Amenity kits?

Many thanks
Old May 25, 2016, 12:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
the difference between first & business is not much....you get a larger seat & a separate cabin but that's pretty much it....the service in first is a little more attentive but i like the service in their business class cabin as well so again there is not much difference....
Old May 25, 2016, 8:27 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Pajamas and a better amenity bag in First. In addition to the significantly wider seat and better mattress pad - especially useful for the long India-US longhauls!
Old May 27, 2016, 12:16 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by AJLondon
Pajamas and a better amenity bag in First.
Didn't they switch to some khadi made crap in F in December?
Old May 30, 2016, 7:43 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold
I was looking at this and business has 2-3-2 config. A middle seat in business for a 15 hour flight is ridiculous.
Old May 31, 2016, 3:05 am

Programs: A few airlines, hotel programs and car rentals
Originally Posted by tomcat007
I was looking at this and business has 2-3-2 config. A middle seat in business for a 15 hour flight is ridiculous.
Not that I disagree with you, but have you seen UA's 2-4-2 in business class?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.