Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Problems with Jet's website with externally-booked ticket

Old Dec 13, 2015, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Plat, GE/TSAPre

Wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this before and has guidance.

I have a trip booked in Jan/Feb '16 with one segment on Jet (UDR-DEL). The ticket is booked on 016 (United) stock and also includes AI segments. I have confirmation codes for both AI and Jet and can access the AI portions fine on their website.

Trying to use Manage Booking on Jet with the Jet confirmation I get the error "Sorry, we are unable to match your travel itinerary with your eTicket". Their twitter team says its because I don't have a title on my reservation?

Viewing the actual eTicket, the segment is in the ticket correctly.

I've been trying to get in touch with them, but when I call in I wait for half an hour and don't get through, and when they try to call me so far they only do it at 2am Will keep trying, but wondering if this is something that anyone else knows about.

If I will be able to check in at the airport with no problem, that's all I really care about. Jet has so far not been able to answer that question for me.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 8:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
this is a usual problem with jet....if the ticket is not booked with them directly then it will often not be accessible on their 'manage booking' section....you won't have any problems checking in at the airport....
Old Jul 20, 2016, 5:32 pm

Programs: KL-AF FB Elite Plus, LH M&M, BA, SQ, HHonors, etc.
Same problem here: ticket booked on KL stock flight operated by 9W.

High time for 9W to make their website useful rather than calling call center!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.