Search

AI191 Diverted to FRA.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2015, 5:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Premier, Air France Silver, AAdvantage, Matmid Gold
AI191 Diverted to FRA.

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/fl...ai191/#71c6452

According to FlightRadar24, AI191 out of BOM was diverted to FRA. Does anyone know what happened?
Old Aug 14, 2015, 5:49 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Hilton Gold
VT-ALJ is back in the air right now, no idea of the reason behind diversion.
My guess is a medical emergency. If it was mechanical, the same aircraft wouldn't have continued to EWR so quick.
Old Aug 15, 2015, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
no reports in the media so it seems that whatever it was it wasn't serious enough....as deovrat said, medical emergency sounds like a likely explanation....
Old Aug 15, 2015, 10:42 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Hilton Gold
Actually, now there is a report in media.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/48498589.cms

I don't know how much of it is accurate, ToI standards been slipping lately; but could be close to the truth.
Old Aug 20, 2015, 7:07 am

Originally Posted by deovrat
I don't know how much of it is accurate, ToI standards been slipping lately; but could be close to the truth.
It's an extremely accurate article (at least on the technical front). Shocked me because I don't usually believe ToI even if they claim that the sky is blue.
Old Aug 23, 2015, 12:52 am

Originally Posted by B747-437B
It's an extremely accurate article (at least on the technical front). Shocked me because I don't usually believe ToI even if they claim that the sky is blue.
ToI does have some humans who are likely to make mistakes, like getting things right

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.