Spice Jet voucher

Old Apr 19, 2015, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

Spice Jet voucher

so just had a short backpacking trip in india. my flight from DEL to MUM got delayed two hours, and they sent me a 1000 rupees voucher that expires 18 Jul 2015. i do not intend to use it at all, so first person to offer for it can have it.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 9:05 pm

I'll take it.
Old Apr 19, 2015, 10:46 pm

Unfortunately this voucher is not going to work unless both of you share same First name and Last name. Hope this is indeed the case.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by kshastry
Unfortunately this voucher is not going to work unless both of you share same First name and Last name.
are you sure????i've gotten vouchers from spice jet in the past & i'm pretty sure i don't remember this condition....
Old Apr 20, 2015, 9:03 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Offers and trades like this are only permissible in the Coupon Connection forum, and for those who have satisfied the access criteria for that forum.

I will thus close this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

AJLondon
Mod IbA

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.