Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

AI 788 IFE Screen in Business Class

Old Mar 19, 2015, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE 100K 1MM

I have an upcoming flight LHR - BOM on the 788 in Business Class and was wondering about the IFE. I noticed from a photo, that the Screen in Row 1 was from the arm rest and not wall mounted.

My question: Is the screen from arm rest in Row 1 the same size as the screens mounted on the backs of the seats in Row 2 and 3.

Any advice on or knowledge would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old Mar 20, 2015, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i travel regularly on the del-lhr route & i'm pretty sure the screens on the 1st row are wall mounted....what picture are you talking about????
Old Mar 20, 2015, 7:34 am

Programs: AI-FR, 9W-JP
The 1st row has screen's mounted on the bulkhead divider, not in the armrest. AI's J class seats don't have slots for foldable display screens. And IIRC, the size of the screen on the wall is slightly smaller or maybe it was it's framing.

As a suggestion, choose a seat on the 2nd row.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE 100K 1MM
I am referring to this photo from this blog. As you can see there is no wall mounted IFE screen in the first row, and there appears to be one that has been extended from an arm rest:

http://i1.wp.com/livefromalounge.boa...C_0257-001.jpg
Old Mar 21, 2015, 7:57 pm
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
screen in row 1 is smaller than the others

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.