Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

international-domestic transfer in MAA

Old Mar 3, 2015, 10:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: asia miles

I shall arrive in MAA from KUL and then transfer to a domestic fight. How is the transfer between the international and domestic terminals and what would be a resonable transit time between the two considering I shall arrive in MAA at 7:25am?
Old Mar 3, 2015, 11:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
what time is your domestic flight????

transfer time would be under 30-45 minutes from the time you touch down....i have done it in as little as 15 minutes....
Old Mar 3, 2015, 11:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: asia miles
Originally Posted by Keyser
what time is your domestic flight????

transfer time would be under 30-45 minutes from the time you touch down....i have done it in as little as 15 minutes....
Ideally I would like ot catch a flight leaving at 9:45am (I will not have any check luggage).

By the way, is the transfer between the two terminal by bus or can you walk?
Old Mar 4, 2015, 2:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by blandy62
Ideally I would like ot catch a flight leaving at 9:45am (I will not have any check luggage).
with no checked luggage you should not take more than 30 minutes from the time you land....

Originally Posted by blandy62
By the way, is the transfer between the two terminal by bus or can you walk?
less than a 100 meters walk....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.