Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/car...les-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Old May 31, 2017, 3:34 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriot Platinum
Questions on Citi PM Transfer

1. I remember seeing a mail a while ago about call center numbers changed - could not locate it - Does any one has the new numbers for Citi PM card?

2. What is the smallest number of miles transfer allowed - needed to transfer few to keep the Hilton account active.

3. How long it takes for it to reflect at the Hilton side?
Old May 31, 2017, 10:02 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club, SPG, JP Miles, IHG Rewards Club
Originally Posted by Whizkid
1. I remember seeing a mail a while ago about call center numbers changed - could not locate it - Does any one has the new numbers for Citi PM card?

2. What is the smallest number of miles transfer allowed - needed to transfer few to keep the Hilton account active.

With regards to issue 1, I called this number when I had issue with PM card which worked fine

1860 210 2484.

Have no idea regarding issue 2 and 3.

Siva
Old Jun 1, 2017, 1:35 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriot Platinum

I found out myself:

1. the 1860 number quoted earlier is the new number. The earlier ones were better as it connected directly to an agent without going thru the IVR menus.

2. 100 PM Miles is the minimum lot

3. 5 working days - will report if the points showup earlier.
Old Jun 1, 2017, 7:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
3. 5 working days - will report if the points showup earlier.
Mine (to airlines) have posted within 3 working days.
Old Jun 5, 2017, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
Good luck in getting your miles back. I suspect all you will get is an apology, but hope I am wrong.
After 10 days of dithering, I have received an apology from Citibank as you suspected. I don't know why they took so long just to apologise!

I have raised a complaint and they are going to check the call recording and get back to me in the next 24 to 48hrs. I am not going to give up yet!

Siva
Old Jun 23, 2017, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by msivam
After 10 days of dithering, I have received an apology from Citibank as you suspected. I don't know why they took so long just to apologise!

I have raised a complaint and they are going to check the call recording and get back to me in the next 24 to 48hrs. I am not going to give up yet!

Siva
The issues is still going on. After waiting for 1 more week, Citibank informed me that they could not refund the miles but I have asked for financial compensation for their error. I am waiting for the response!
Old Jul 18, 2017, 9:59 am

The issues is still going on. After waiting for 1 more week, Citibank informed me that they could not refund the miles but I have asked for financial compensation for their error. I am waiting for the response!
Despite repeated calls and follow ups, they offered 1000 premier miles as a compensation. Although they accepted that it was their mistake, they won't offer anything more!

Siva
Old Jul 19, 2017, 12:16 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Despite repeated calls and follow ups, they offered 1000 premier miles as a compensation. Although they accepted that it was their mistake, they won't offer anything more!

Siva
That's really bad compensation.
Old Aug 1, 2017, 5:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I have maintained Citigold for the Prestige card yearly bonus. I am sure it was 20L when I opened my card but now it says the minimum relationship should be 50L.

Has anyone been asked to top up their account to maintain CitiGold?
Old Aug 1, 2017, 8:46 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Yes!
Originally Posted by onlysuites
I have maintained Citigold for the Prestige card yearly bonus. I am sure it was 20L when I opened my card but now it says the minimum relationship should be 50L.

Has anyone been asked to top up their account to maintain CitiGold?
Yeah, in the last 5 years it has moved from 20 to 30 and now 50L. And yes, I topped up last year to ensure the Citigold status for the bonus.
Old Aug 1, 2017, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AJLondon
Yeah, in the last 5 years it has moved from 20 to 30 and now 50L. And yes, I topped up last year to ensure the Citigold status for the bonus.
Mine has been stuck at 20L for last few years and I am still getting the bonus. Maybe the higher conditions are only for new accounts?

Were you being asking yearly to up your NRV?
Old Aug 2, 2017, 8:34 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Yes!
Originally Posted by onlysuites
Mine has been stuck at 20L for last few years and I am still getting the bonus. Maybe the higher conditions are only for new accounts?

Were you being asking yearly to up your NRV?
Nope, nothing yearly. Complete silence for about 4 years, till earlier this year, when the RM changed, and the new guy came to introduce himself and requested for more funds saying the rules have changed, and how he will do a great job and to trust him with more funds and up the NRV blah blah...!
Old Aug 2, 2017, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AJLondon
Nope, nothing yearly. Complete silence for about 4 years, till earlier this year, when the RM changed, and the new guy came to introduce himself and requested for more funds saying the rules have changed, and how he will do a great job and to trust him with more funds and up the NRV blah blah...!
I haven't had that visit yet. So lets see. My account still reflects as CitiGold.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 4:12 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott LTG, IHG Platinum
Any news about Citi premier miles to BA Avios conversion bonus. This is the time of the year Citi run the promo..still no news on that
Old Oct 9, 2017, 10:47 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott LTG, IHG Platinum
Thumbs up 50% Avios Bonus is Back-until 31st Oct 17.

Originally Posted by NoviceFT
Any news about Citi premier miles to BA Avios conversion bonus. This is the time of the year Citi run the promo..still no news on that
Premier miles to Avios 50% bonus is back. Last day 31st Oct 2017.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.