Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/car...les-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

(Expired Link - doesn't work any longer): Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2015, 7:38 am

Programs: 9W Plat, King Gold, KLM Gold, SPG Gold, Taj IC Gold, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by niranjanujain
Can we club the expedia 10x offer with this 5X promotion if we book in dollars using Expedia.com?
Yes
Old May 27, 2015, 5:12 am

So it looks like Expedia.com is not on 10X website. Only the local websites of Expedia like co.in, com.sg etc are, as per terms and conditions. Can I think of booking on Expedia.com.sg instead of .com? Do you think the exchange rates will not be impacted much when converting to rupee for SGD vs USD?
Old May 28, 2015, 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by niranjanujain
Can we club the expedia 10x offer with this 5X promotion if we book in dollars using Expedia.com?
I think you cannot.

As per the T&C on offer page (point 11):
No two offers can be combined. The bonus miles will not be provided on any other accelerated miles/rewards program being promoted by the bank.
Old Jun 1, 2015, 10:58 am

Programs: BA Executive Club, SPG, JP Miles, IHG Rewards Club
Outside India, does the Premiermiles Visa Signature card provide any lounge access in particular at London Heathrow T4- I am flying from London to Mumbai next week with Jet (Economy). Can I find the list anywhere in the net as the Premiermiles website only list the lounges in India.

Thanks.

Last edited by msivam; Jun 1, 2015 at 12:03 pm Reason: Should be T4, not T5
Old Jun 2, 2015, 10:34 pm

Not free - paid via Priority Pass
Old Jun 3, 2015, 5:49 am

Ok Thanks. I don't have Priority Pass.

I have just found out that one can gain access to this lounge by paying Ł30 per person at T4 (operated by Skyteam). Too expensive I think.

http://www.no1traveller.com/heathrow...terminal-4.htm
Old Jun 7, 2015, 3:04 am

I used the Skyteam lounge at Heathrow by paying Ł25 yesterday. Although expensive, I had >3hrs for my flight to Mumbai. Food was decent and ambience was good with reliable wifi connection as well which allowed me to finish up some work.

Bonus is that it tracked as KLM Royal Dutch Airline in my credit card payment (email and sms)and so good to get some bonus miles given the recent offer from Citibank Premier Miles card for overseas spends.
Old Jun 28, 2015, 3:11 am

Guys, any idea on how does the recent changes to the TIC program impact the TIC benefits from the Prestige Card?
I thinking both in terms of the initial vouchers and the TIC Epicure + Gold.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 12:26 am

Originally Posted by SolarFlare
Guys, any idea on how does the recent changes to the TIC program impact the TIC benefits from the Prestige Card?
I thinking both in terms of the initial vouchers and the TIC Epicure + Gold.
Anyone?
Old Jul 3, 2015, 12:00 pm

I used the new Premium Plaza lounge in T4, Heathrow this time - a wonderful place to relax and dine. I thought that there might be access with Citi Visa Signature Premier Miles Card but not the case. The lady in reception was kind enough to try my card and check but no access with this card.

It is expensive than Skylounge which I tried last month but far better food and ambience - food options were catered towards Asians too - Thai Chicken soup, Chicken Briyani, Chicken Tikka Masala, Plain Rice, along with salad and Garlic Bread.They also had vegetarian soup and a Veg curry which I did not try.

The lounge very quiet and spacious. It had more "Asian" feel to the lounge given the food options above. In my opinion, the Briyani served here was better than most "Indian" Restaurants in UK.

They charge Ł30 for 2 hours -rather high price though, can stay longer at the rate of Ł10 per hour if required and willing to pay more!

Siva

Last edited by msivam; Jul 3, 2015 at 12:39 pm Reason: Info about Visa Card
Old Sep 2, 2015, 3:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
does anyone know if there is an expiry limit on how long you can keep points on your citibank prestige card????i have about 400k points but don't have any need to transfer them to any frequent flyer program at the moment....

if there is no expiry on keeping them with citi then i'll hold on to them otherwise i can spread them out between a few programs....
Old Sep 2, 2015, 3:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Keyser
does anyone know if there is an expiry limit on how long you can keep points on your citibank prestige card????i have about 400k points but don't have any need to transfer them to any frequent flyer program at the moment....

if there is no expiry on keeping them with citi then i'll hold on to them otherwise i can spread them out between a few programs....
No expiry as far as I am aware.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 7:53 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Yes!
Just got an email saying that the 25k from the last international spend promo on PM was credited. ^
Old Sep 2, 2015, 1:31 pm
ups

Programs: BAEC, Amex MR
Yup, I got the full 25k as well!

Do they also have similar promotions for the Prestige card?
Old Sep 2, 2015, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by ups
Yup, I got the full 25k as well!

Do they also have similar promotions for the Prestige card?
Haven't seen one yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.