Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

jet airways online redemption issues....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2014, 2:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah

for the last week i have been unable to redeem jp miles online....here is the error that i am getting:

We are unable to process your transaction, as the mobile number recorded in your account is also present in other JetPrivilege account(s). We request you to amend your mobile number to proceed with any other transaction. For any further assistance please contact the JetPrivilege Service Centre.
i've called jp & they say my number is not present in any other account & the reason i am getting the error is because i have recently merged another account with mine....this makes no sense since i've always had 1 account & i never gave any instructions to have my account merged with another account....either way, they claim it should be sorted out by next week....

has anyone come across something like this before????
Old Dec 20, 2014, 5:50 am
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
i went through this and had to go through hoops to get it fixed
Old Dec 20, 2014, 5:53 am

Programs: AI Gold, TK Gold, QR Silver, 9W BluePlus
Originally Posted by Keyser
for the last week i have been unable to redeem jp miles online....here is the error that i am getting:

i've called jp & they say my number is not present in any other account & the reason i am getting the error is because i have recently merged another account with mine....this makes no sense since i've always had 1 account & i never gave any instructions to have my account merged with another account....either way, they claim it should be sorted out by next week....

has anyone come across something like this before????
Had the same issue with my father's accpunt, apparently he had an old JP account with the same mobile number, I had to change his mobile number in the current account and book redemption tickets as a quick fix, however need a permanent solution for the same, maybe will have to go through is old mails to find the old defunct account number.
Old Dec 20, 2014, 6:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by A2A
i went through this and had to go through hoops to get it fixed
was this recent????how long did it take????
Old Dec 21, 2014, 9:44 am
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by Keyser
was this recent????how long did it take????
just last week. 5 phone calls where everytime they said they fixed it. eventually it got fixed next morning
Old Dec 22, 2014, 12:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by A2A
just last week. 5 phone calls where everytime they said they fixed it. eventually it got fixed next morning
no such luck for me....it wasn't resolved this morning so i called again....they told me they will reset my account & i should try in 30 minutes....i tried an hour later & still got the same error....just got of the phone with them again & once more they have asked me to wait 30 minutes & try again....this is extremely frustrating....
Old Dec 24, 2014, 10:00 am

I had to change my phone no to my office one. The only quick way.

Curious though who has my other number registered? I have had this number from 12 years.
Old Dec 25, 2014, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

i logged on this morning & magically everything has returned to normal....it took about 10 calls in total to get it done but i'm glad its all sorted out now....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.