Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Credit Cards

Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Credit Cards

Old Sep 6, 2014, 11:23 pm
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
I am waiting for my ticket and miles to post now. and I need to spend 125K on the amex for another 20K miles.
Old Sep 7, 2014, 1:52 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, UK Plat, AI Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, Taj IC Silver
Does one get these bonus miles without paying fee (as a 9W plat)?
Old Nov 1, 2014, 6:45 am

I got the american express version of the card yesterday and I quickly wanted to buy something on amazon.in, unfortunately the payment doesn't go thru, although I get a SMS from indusind bank confirming the amount. I called up both, Indusind and amazon and both blame each other.
I have another Amex amex card which works fine with amazon.in payments (both amex cards don't ask for any 2nd factor authentication)
anyone out there with a successful transaction on amazon.in using this card?
Old Nov 1, 2014, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 9W Plat, Star Gold
Originally Posted by bluecrabs
I got the american express version of the card yesterday and I quickly wanted to buy something on amazon.in, unfortunately the payment doesn't go thru, although I get a SMS from indusind bank confirming the amount. I called up both, Indusind and amazon and both blame each other.
I have another Amex amex card which works fine with amazon.in payments (both amex cards don't ask for any 2nd factor authentication)
anyone out there with a successful transaction on amazon.in using this card?
Same happened with me. I am not using Amex version of Indusind card @ Amazon now
Old Nov 3, 2014, 10:35 pm

Originally Posted by ngblr
Same happened with me. I am not using Amex version of Indusind card @ Amazon now
Same problem with me. Used the Amex version on Amazon, Indusind sent me a message that card is debited, Amazon says the card is declined. Fortunately the transaction does not feature under my un-billed transactions list

But the bigger problem is the card never works at merchant establishments. Always declines the transactions. Spoke with Indusind, they have no clue. Anybody else facing this problem?
Old Nov 4, 2014, 6:55 am
A2A

my amex version works. i haven't tried with amazon though, but at merchant establishments it works. with a puny 50k INR limit, I will only use it till 125K though
Old Nov 8, 2014, 3:15 am

My amex version works with POS and online merchants. It doesn't work with Amazon.in, works with Amazon.com, it doesn't work with merchants who have amex ezeclick option in their payment gateway, but regular amex option works online.

One quick Q, I assume that the 125K milestone is only for the amex card and the visa card spends don't count, right?
Old Nov 10, 2014, 4:07 am
A2A

bluecrabs you are correct on the fact that 125000 is on amex version only.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 6:55 am

Guys, one more question.
When you transact online in USD, what date should show up in the credit card invoice?
I made couple of transactions on saturday morning Indian Time, but the transaction shows up as friday... (since it was friday in US)
I am disputing the date of these transactions with Indusind.
Any thoughts?
Old Dec 5, 2014, 11:20 pm

Guys, one more question.
When you transact online in USD, what date should show up in the credit card invoice?
I made couple of transactions on saturday morning Indian Time, but the transaction shows up as friday... (since it was friday in US)
I am disputing the date of these transactions with Indusind.
Any thoughts?
Just got conformation from IndusInd, they say the system calculates the settlement date and time on the merchants timezone.
They did give me the additional miles as a one time gesture. But asked me to ensure it's a weekend at the merchants side while transacting.
Old Jan 4, 2015, 5:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: 9W Plat, Star Gold
Originally Posted by A2A
my amex version works. i haven't tried with amazon though, but at merchant establishments it works. with a puny 50k INR limit, I will only use it till 125K though
Did you get the 20K bonus JP miles? I am still waiting for them even after completing the threshold in Dec 1st week..
Old Jan 4, 2015, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by ngblr
Did you get the 20K bonus JP miles? I am still waiting for them even after completing the threshold in Dec 1st week..
It doesn't matter when you reach the milestone, you will get the bonus miles within 30 days after completing 100 days from date of joining.
so Basically call them if you don't receive the miles after 130 days from date of joining.
Old Jan 4, 2015, 10:32 pm
A2A

the bonus miles will post after Jan 1, I think.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 6:57 am

I am not receiving the "2x" miles for transactions made on jetairways websites?
the 8/100 on weekdays and 16/100 on weekends.
I am receiving just 4 & 8/100.
Raising complaint with indusind.
Anyone else face the issue?
Old Jan 7, 2015, 7:02 am

Programs: 9W Plat, King Gold, KLM Gold, SPG Gold, Taj IC Gold, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Diamond
I am not receiving the "2x" miles for transactions made on jetairways websites?
the 8/100 on weekdays and 16/100 on weekends.
I am receiving just 4 & 8/100.
Raising complaint with indusind.
Anyone else face the issue?
Yes. Highly incompetent systems these monkeys have. I have scared the crap out of them and given a piece of my mind as well. Spoke to the head of cards there this week. Let's see what happens

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.