Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Lounge access after landing in DEL?

Old Feb 25, 2014, 1:46 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I have couple of hours to kill before my friends flight arrives. Looks like all priority pass lounges are on airside. Is it correct that I can't access any of the lounges?

Thanks
Old Feb 25, 2014, 2:30 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
No chance. You are funneled into immigration if arriving on an international flight and end up landside pretty quickly. When arriving on domestic flights its the same, unless you have a connecting domestic flight.
Old Feb 25, 2014, 2:45 am
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
there is an arrival lounge with showers and sleeping bunks. however, not part of priority pass i guess. and there are some decent coffee shops at the exit.
Old Feb 25, 2014, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by A2A
there is an arrival lounge with showers and sleeping bunks.
this is probably the op's best option....its accessible for inr 2,500 if i remember correctly....
Old Nov 15, 2016, 4:41 pm

Programs: UA Gold, BONVOY TIT
Sorry to gravedig an old thread -

Is this lounge after immigration? I need to kill a few hours in a few days.

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/Loun...ional-Arrivals
Old Nov 15, 2016, 10:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Nope it's landside, just after baggage claim.

Scroll all the way down to find the arrivals lounge on this link - https://www.plaza-network.com/locati...ty=New%20Delhi
Old Nov 16, 2016, 12:11 pm

There are two plaza premium lounges on arrival. One that has sleeper rooms (with bathroom) and one that has a lounge area and shower/massage rooms. To use the sleeper rooms or showers is an additional charge. Using the lounge is free but the seating area is small with not much going (I think they only serve water and perhaps tea/soft drinks) - but not much else.
Old Dec 14, 2016, 5:46 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, AAdvantage
Which priority pass lounge to use

I'll be arriving on the AI174 (SFO-DEL) in a few days and have a couple of hours before my departing domestic flight (also on AI). Which PP lounge would be better - the international arrivals lounge or the one for domestic departures?

Also, just to confirm, there is no arrivals lounge for Biz passengers, right?
Old Dec 15, 2016, 12:59 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

No arrivals lounge, the PP domestic lounge is rather nice. The AI lounge on the domestic side not so much.
Old Dec 15, 2016, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by unicon
I'll be arriving on the AI174 (SFO-DEL) in a few days and have a couple of hours before my departing domestic flight (also on AI). Which PP lounge would be better - the international arrivals lounge or the one for domestic departures?

Also, just to confirm, there is no arrivals lounge for Biz passengers, right?
See my answer above. There are PP lounges in the international arrivals hall (after exit) - but only good for shower or nap and those services are charged extra. You are better off using the PP lounge in domestic departures. All the PP lounges are Plaza Premium.
Old Dec 15, 2016, 1:32 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by erik123
See my answer above. There are PP lounges in the international arrivals hall (after exit) - but only good for shower or nap and those services are charged extra. You are better off using the PP lounge in domestic departures. All the PP lounges are Plaza Premium.
Thanks for the info. So I have the Priority Pass membership, would I still be charged for these amenities at the arrivals lounge (not that I'm planning to use them, but would be good to know).

Anyway I'll probably pop into the arrivals lounge just to check it out before heading to the domestic terminal T3 (AI437).
Old Dec 16, 2016, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by unicon
Thanks for the info. So I have the Priority Pass membership, would I still be charged for these amenities at the arrivals lounge (AI437).
Yes. The rest of it is nothing. Chairs and very basic amenities. Not worth but take a look if you want.
Old Mar 21, 2021, 10:33 am

Three PP lounges and an allways lounge is available right now on the arrivals level. There must be considerable demand for all the be open.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.