Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Air India SBI Co-branded credit cards now!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air India SBI Co-branded credit cards now!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2015, 4:30 am

Programs: KFEG, UK Silver
Originally Posted by vikasr
I have completed my 10L spends 2-3 months before the card renewal date and got the additional miles. Called SBI and asked them to extend my Air India Gold tier for the next 1 year, which has not yet happened due to their processes and as also mentioned in several posts here.

The question is, does anybody know when the calculation of milestone spends starts for the next Rs. 10L? Is it immediately after completing the first Rs. 10L or after starting of the next membership year? SBI cards could not give me any firm reply on this.
I was told by SBI that the next year starts after paying the card membership fee.
Old Mar 17, 2015, 1:36 am

I've attempted to apply for the SBI-Air India card unsuccessfully at least on 3 occasions. All attempts to contact them via their social media presence elicits a "we are examining this and will get back to your shortly" is the only message I seem to get. I cannot understand why they won't either reject my application or accept it. Does anyone know, anyone of consequence who can help me get answers?
Old Mar 17, 2015, 2:59 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by deovrat
Were they insisting on your Driver's License? You could easily have provided some other proof (e.g. Passport) to the guy who was willing to come to you.
I preferred not to provide that option.

They had applications taken during the period that the DL was valid and in force, but the dimwits never followed-through on it.

I don't need this card that badly - 4 applications are more than a standard security risk with different characters having access to my personal information.
Old Mar 17, 2015, 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by kanwkwal1
Good to know it worked for you finally. Gives me hope to fight for my upgrade now :-)
Finally got converted to Golden Edge today after raising at CEO desk level. They are saying upgrades should be happening now as the 'technical glitch' earlier told has been resolved. Go for it guys!!
Old Mar 18, 2015, 9:01 am

Programs: AI-FR, 9W-JP
Finally got converted to Golden Edge today after raising at CEO desk level. They are saying upgrades should be happening now as the 'technical glitch' earlier told has been resolved. Go for it guys!!
Was this via the Tier Match option or the Spending-Target option..?
Old Mar 21, 2015, 11:53 am

Originally Posted by GuyFromBOM
Was this via the Tier Match option or the Spending-Target option..?
Spending Target option on crossing 10 Lakh
Old Mar 21, 2015, 11:59 am

Spending Target option on crossing 10 Lakh
Good to know. ^
Once you receive the kit, do let us know the contents. It's good to keep a track.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 11:01 pm

Originally Posted by GuyFromBOM
Good to know. ^
Once you receive the kit, do let us know the contents. It's good to keep a track.
Sure, will do.
Old Mar 23, 2015, 6:48 am

I have been trying to call SBI since last 3 - 4 days to push them for the upgrade but seems that they now have glitches on their phone lines. Just not being able to connect!
Old Mar 24, 2015, 12:10 am

Originally Posted by vikasr
I have been trying to call SBI since last 3 - 4 days to push them for the upgrade but seems that they now have glitches on their phone lines. Just not being able to connect!
Best way is to raise complain to higher levels like nodal officer or ceo desk via email.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 11:18 pm

Achieved the spend target and the bonus miles were credited automatically in 24 hours... Unlilke the Tier Match application I submitted a while ago..!
Old Mar 29, 2015, 12:16 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Best way is to raise complain to higher levels like nodal officer or ceo desk via email.
Can you share these contacts here or via PM?

Thanks!
Old Mar 29, 2015, 11:12 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Can you share these contacts here or via PM?

Thanks!
This webpage gives the relevant details:
https://www.sbicard.com/header_foote..._0_170957.html
Old Mar 30, 2015, 1:08 am

Originally Posted by deovrat
This webpage gives the relevant details:
https://www.sbicard.com/header_foote..._0_170957.html
Thanks Deovrat. This is what I used to raise complaint
Old Apr 8, 2015, 1:14 am

Finally got my card! Had to go through multiple escalations with-in GE, SBI & Air India for someone to respond. I'm not sure how this works. But I'm starting my spend and let's see where this goes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.