Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Air India SBI Co-branded credit cards now!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air India SBI Co-branded credit cards now!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2016, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by arup4u24
Hello everyone!

Just now joined the forum. I travel quarterly between BLR & CCU & preferred Air India. I've Diners Premium & Amex Gold. I'm planning to apply this card but my CIBIL is just 780. Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
CIBIL 780 should be good.
Old Jun 27, 2016, 4:32 am

Programs: UK Silver, UA Gold
Does anyone know what will happen if someone has met the 3L / 20k points threshold prior to April, gotten the bonus, and now hits the 5L spend which has the revised/devalued 20k bonus? Does that mean we will get the 20k twice?
Stay tuned to find out!
Old Jun 27, 2016, 11:23 pm

Missing points on card

Okay now this is a strange one. In my last account statement, the points I received were almost 1000 points less than what I should have got. Which included a booking made on air india. When I called up sbi customer care, their reply was that I needed to contact air india for missing points on my credit card. Now I felt this was crazy. But they were pretty sure that air india needs to be contacted. On asking for a number to call on, they were unable to provide any . Anybody else faced this problem? Also does bonus points on booking air india tickets take time to credit or it shows in the next statement? Pls help
Old Jun 27, 2016, 11:52 pm
Company Representative, SBI Cards

Sbi Card

Originally Posted by deepakvalecha
Does anyone know what will happen if someone has met the 3L / 20k points threshold prior to April, gotten the bonus, and now hits the 5L spend which has the revised/devalued 20k bonus? Does that mean we will get the 20k twice?
Stay tuned to find out!
Dear Customer,

We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your detailed issue and contact or card details at [email protected] to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 7:01 am

SBI Cards

Is it only me or others also have this problem where SBICards who is the official company representative on this forum comes once in while posting the same message as if he/she is concerned about our problems and then fails to reply to PM`s and repeated emails.
I have faced this problem a couple of times and for me sending PM`s/ emails to SBI Cards is like talking to a wall.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by flyer31
Is it only me or others also have this problem where SBICards who is the official company representative on this forum comes once in while posting the same message as if he/she is concerned about our problems and then fails to reply to PM`s and repeated emails.
I have faced this problem a couple of times and for me sending PM`s/ emails to SBI Cards is like talking to a wall.
Try their twitter handle. They are much more responsive there.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by ethanhunt123
Try their twitter handle. They are much more responsive there.
I agree with you that they respond faster at twitter but what makes me upset is that this SBI rep keeps re-posting the same message once in a while but then never responds to my repeated inquires. His promise is empty words to me.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 11:25 pm

Sbi card

Originally Posted by flyer31
Dear Customer,

We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your issue and contact or card details at [email protected] to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 12:35 am

Originally Posted by rsv1
Okay now this is a strange one. In my last account statement, the points I received were almost 1000 points less than what I should have got. Which included a booking made on air india. When I called up sbi customer care, their reply was that I needed to contact air india for missing points on my credit card. Now I felt this was crazy. But they were pretty sure that air india needs to be contacted. On asking for a number to call on, they were unable to provide any . Anybody else faced this problem? Also does bonus points on booking air india tickets take time to credit or it shows in the next statement? Pls help
Dear Customer,

We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your issue and contact or card details at [email protected] to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Old Jun 29, 2016, 5:34 am

Programs: Blasé..
Originally Posted by rsv1
Anybody else faced this problem? Also does bonus points on booking air india tickets take time to credit or it shows in the next statement? Pls help
Hang up and call again - Almost every alternate month I face similar issue specifically about AI bookings - Instead of crediting of 20miles/100rs, its usually the standard 4miles/100.

I have got a similar reply from many call center executives - Simplest way is to hang up and call again till you find someone willing to help! This issue should be resolved by only SBI Team and not AI! Cheers!!
Old Jun 29, 2016, 10:36 pm

Originally Posted by Bioflyer
Hang up and call again - Almost every alternate month I face similar issue specifically about AI bookings - Instead of crediting of 20miles/100rs, its usually the standard 4miles/100.

I have got a similar reply from many call center executives - Simplest way is to hang up and call again till you find someone willing to help! This issue should be resolved by only SBI Team and not AI! Cheers!!
Dear Customer,

Old Jul 18, 2016, 3:05 am

Programs: UK Silver, UA Gold
Thanks to the massive devaluation, I am going to cancel by AI Signature card as my fee has hit in this statement - 5k + tax just isnt worth it any more. Does anyone know if SBI allows a downgrade or switch to a different card?
Old Jul 18, 2016, 5:24 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by deepakvalecha
Thanks to the massive devaluation, I am going to cancel by AI Signature card as my fee has hit in this statement - 5k + tax just isnt worth it any more. Does anyone know if SBI allows a downgrade or switch to a different card?
I am in the same boat and was advised that they don't usually allow for such a downgrade. The course of action according to them is to apply for another card first and then cancel the first one.

Maybe SBICards can help us out..
Old Jul 18, 2016, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by deovrat
I am in the same boat and was advised that they don't usually allow for such a downgrade. The course of action according to them is to apply for another card first and then cancel the first one.

Maybe SBICards can help us out..
When I requested cancellation, I was offered to switch to a different card.
Old Jul 18, 2016, 10:40 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by bluecrabs
When I requested cancellation, I was offered to switch to a different card.
What was your mode of communication? Phone/email/social media?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.