FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: UA Fan
Jet Airways award availability can be checked on www.delta.com
Print Wikipost

JetAirways Award availability

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2016, 2:00 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
There is a current issue with AA USA reservations. AA USA reservation cannot see Etihad availability.

There is a simple workaround: Call AA Australia and they can happily see all the availabile guest seats, guest business / first / coach.

Originally Posted by Flyfromscratch
Ah.. did not know that.. good for future reference..

Hope you are checking the Guest Seat column on the Etihad website, because that's the only seats that AA has access too.. if the availability is under Open Seat, AA won't be able to book that for you..

If there is Guest Seat availability and AA can't see it, just tell the agent to take a booking request.. they send the request to Etihad and if there is seat, it does get booked.. i once got a Business seat on Etihad, through AA, that wasn't even showing up in "guest seat"..
Old Feb 7, 2016, 2:03 pm

HUCA won't help, call AA Australia, AA USA currently can't see any EY guest award availability.

Originally Posted by matthewsoft
Thanks for the quick reply! AA is a partner with Jet although Jet is not one world.
https://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/earnMiles/airlines/jet-airways.jsp

Interestingly enough, AA could not see the guest reward availability that I was seeing with Ethiad. Probably need to HUCA. I did see some of the 773 flights are Ethiad operated on Jet configured aircraft and some are actual Jet operated flights. I like the idea of the 773 so I could at least try the closed suite. Although I'm sure QR 787 is nice too.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 8:10 pm

Programs: UAL, AAL, DAL, NKS, JBU
Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
HUCA won't help, call AA Australia, AA USA currently can't see any EY guest award availability.
Wow, thanks for your help!
Old Feb 8, 2016, 1:58 pm

Wow, thanks for your help!
Were you able to find the seats?

It's a little better to ticket with AA USA though. What I do is, call Australia to put tickets on hold then call USA to buy them (making sure they convert from AUD to USD).
Old Feb 9, 2016, 9:33 am

It worked although the reservation that Australia did is pricing out as 6 different ones. Hopefully will get someone in the USA department that knows how to do it properly.

Is anyone able to check business availability on 9W from DEL to BOM on 4/8 or 4/9?
Old Feb 9, 2016, 10:00 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Hilton Gold

Is anyone able to check business availability on 9W from DEL to BOM on 4/8 or 4/9?
Nearly every flight on those dates has 2 seats open in business.
Old Feb 9, 2016, 10:32 am

It worked although the reservation that Australia did is pricing out as 6 different ones.
I am totally clueless about what it means, if you can elaborate, someone here may be able to help
Old Feb 13, 2016, 2:57 pm

Question CCU-DEL in biz?

Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
I am totally clueless about what it means, if you can elaborate, someone here may be able to help
The PNR started out as holding DOH-CDG and they changed it to CCU-TCI, which may have been the issue. I started over and now it worked fine, thanks!

Originally Posted by deovrat
Nearly every flight on those dates has 2 seats open in business.
Thank you so much! What about CCU-DEL on 4/4, 4/5 or 4/6 in business for 2? Also, DEL-BOM on 4/5 or 4/6?

Last edited by matthewsoft; Feb 13, 2016 at 7:50 pm
Old Feb 14, 2016, 9:31 am

Thank you so much! What about CCU-DEL on 4/4, 4/5 or 4/6 in business for 2? Also, DEL-BOM on 4/5 or 4/6?
CCU-DEL every flight available, except 11 am flight on 6th.

DEL-BOM every flight available, except 3.25 pm flight on 6th.
Old Feb 19, 2016, 10:50 pm

JetKonnect issues?

CCU-DEL every flight available, except 11 am flight on 6th.

DEL-BOM every flight available, except 3.25 pm flight on 6th.
Thank you so much, you have helped so much! AA seems to have an issue seeing business from time to time, but even tho they say weird things like "economy only operated flight" so far business does book on hold anyway.

The last issue I've run into is AA says they can't book JetKonnect or 7000 numbered flights. Has anyone heard of this before?
Old Feb 20, 2016, 12:24 am

The last issue I've run into is AA says they can't book JetKonnect or 7000 numbered flights. Has anyone heard of this before?
If its any consolation, Jet has ended using JetKonnect/JetLite monikers on its flights since ages.
JetLite used to be a limited economy service, and JetKonnect used to be JetLite service in the back with some business seats up front.
However, Jet has ended them now (though some aircraft remain with the old Konnect livery) and all of its flights are full-service flights under Jet name only.

No clue about 7000 numbered flights.
Old Feb 20, 2016, 9:45 am

If its any consolation, Jet has ended using JetKonnect/JetLite monikers on its flights since ages.
JetLite used to be a limited economy service, and JetKonnect used to be JetLite service in the back with some business seats up front.
However, Jet has ended them now (though some aircraft remain with the old Konnect livery) and all of its flights are full-service flights under Jet name only.

No clue about 7000 numbered flights.
Thanks, I did read that JetKonnect is going to be merged into Jet's single operating certificate, but Wikipedia didn't say if it was completed yet.
I do see how marketing wise it is one brand now: http://www.jetairways.com/en/in/jete...one-brand.aspx

I did notice that the flight I was trying to book also has an S2 flight number:
11:00 am – 1:25 pm
Kolkata (CCU) – New Delhi (DEL)
JetKonnect (S2) 4264 · Boeing 737
Operated by Jetkonnect
Marketed as 9W 7141

I'm going to assume all 7000 series 9W flights are still "operated by" JetKonnect.

Interestingly enough, AA doesn't list any issues with booing "Konnect" flights on their website https://www.aa.com/i18n/AAdvantage/e...et-airways.jsp
Old Mar 7, 2016, 3:42 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AA EXP, SPG Plat, Hilton Dia, Hyatt Glob, CC Gold, Avis President's Club
Can someone check Jet Airways partner availability for the following for me?

DXB-BOM, 27 May, Business
GOI-BOM, 1 Jun, Business

2 seats for both.

Thanks!
Old Mar 7, 2016, 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by jdawg
Can someone check Jet Airways partner availability for the following for me?

DXB-BOM, 27 May, Business
GOI-BOM, 1 Jun, Business

2 seats for both.

Thanks!
DXB-BOM no availability in any flight.
GOI-BOM has availability in every single flight right now.
Old May 4, 2016, 9:45 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Can anyone search availability on Jet Airways HYD-BOM Business on July 23rd and 24th?
Thanks in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.