Jet now offering paid upgrades online?

Subscribe
From their monthly mailer today..

Quote:
Now upgrade your Economy ticket to Première/ Première to First Class on select flights for a nominal Upgrade Fee.
• Visit the 'Manage Booking' section on jetairways.com
• Enter credit/ debit card details The fee is inclusive of Service Tax. Know More.
Unfortunately I know have any future booking with Jet right now so can't use the manage booking feature but can anybody check if upgrades are available on their sectors and for how much?
Quote: From their monthly mailer today..

Unfortunately I know have any future booking with Jet right now so can't use the manage booking feature but can anybody check if upgrades are available on their sectors and for how much?
Yes, I recall getting an upgrade offer in email for one of my BKK - CCU flights some weeks back.. Also posted it here.
Offer was something like THB 4500 for BKK - CCU leg from Y --> J.

Am also offered this opportunity many times when I ask for the loads during checkin.. but I usually ask to know about op-up not buying upgrade possibilities
Quote: Yes, I recall getting an upgrade offer in email for one of my BKK - CCU flights some weeks back.. Also posted it here.

Am also offered this opportunity many times when I ask for the loads during checkin.. but I usually ask to know about op-up not buying upgrade possibilities
i tried checking on a reservation i have where one sector of mine can be upgraded to premiere....could not see any option for upgrading the booking
Quote: i tried checking on a reservation i have where one sector of mine can be upgraded to premiere....could not see any option for upgrading the booking
I have not seen it online in the Jet site.. I received a mail with some link to upgrade ..
sounds good but i hope this is not one of their mystery offers where no one can find a flight to upgrade on....just like their mystery inr 2,500 discount scheme....

unfortunately (or fortunately) all my currently booked jet flights are either on première or first so i won't be able to check since i can't upgrade any further....
Quote: unfortunately (or fortunately) all my currently booked jet flights are either on première or first so i won't be able to check since i can't upgrade any further....
Keyser for a small upgrade fee, they may let you fly the plane as well. so UG possibilities exist
Quote: sounds good but i hope this is not one of their mystery offers where no one can find a flight to upgrade on....just like their mystery inr 2,500 discount scheme....

unfortunately (or fortunately) all my currently booked jet flights are either on première or first so i won't be able to check since i can't upgrade any further....
I wish we had this situation
Quote: Keyser for a small upgrade fee, they may let you fly the plane as well. so UG possibilities exist
if that were to happen then i'm sure the passengers would be paying me a huge downgrade fee so as to not put their lives in danger....
Quote: Keyser for a small upgrade fee, they may let you fly the plane as well. so UG possibilities exist
^
Well maybe not fly the plane but you can definitely go from First to the jump seat!
Quote: From their monthly mailer today..

I have a current booking for my parents.. tried the manage booking.. but couldn't find an upgrade button anywhere.. may be because it's a reward ticket booking.. they are not even letting me check in for them.. stupid Jet..
Quote: sounds good but i hope this is not one of their mystery offers where no one can find a flight to upgrade on....just like their mystery inr 2,500 discount scheme....

Showoff alert..!!!!!
Quote: Yes, I recall getting an upgrade offer in email for one of my BKK - CCU flights some weeks back.. Also posted it here.

Have you ever got an op-up with Jet..??? I have never ever heard of anyone getting an op-up with Jet.. like never.. the only time I came close to experiencing it was when I was booked CCU-BKK for my honeymoon and I got an upgrade through vouchers, and the check in agent told me, he is doing it without the voucher itself.. that's one time in a decade of flying..
Quote: Have you ever got an op-up with Jet..??? I have never ever heard of anyone getting an op-up with Jet.. like never..
I've gotten 4 op-ups in my 3 years of flying with them with elite status.. All domestic sectors cause Y cabin was overbooked.
Quote: Have you ever got an op-up with Jet..??? I have never ever heard of anyone getting an op-up with Jet.. like never.. the only time I came close to experiencing it was when I was booked CCU-BKK for my honeymoon and I got an upgrade through vouchers, and the check in agent told me, he is doing it without the voucher itself.. that's one time in a decade of flying..
i got one on the way back from kuwait recently. too bad there was not even PTV in the 900ER they used on the route. In the past, i think one time on BRU as well, but other times usually via vouchers.