Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 15, 2013, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/card-offers/accelerated-premiermiles-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/Xtraa-PremierMiles-Partner-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Citibank Premier Miles Card

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2015, 3:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by onlysuites
Yep but I have a stay in the first week of April so need to renew gold for that.
i see....i don't think they would be able to do it in a week....for example, with my etihad membership upgrade they need upto 6 weeks....

you could always ask them to open up another account for you & then just combine the 2 later on....
Old Jan 9, 2015, 4:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Keyser
you could always ask them to open up another account for you & then just combine the 2 later on....
Is that possible? Could work for me.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 4:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by onlysuites
Is that possible? Could work for me.
if you don't tell them you have a hh account then they will open one for you....but before doing that let them know your gold status is expiring....maybe they will just get it extended till next year....
Old Jan 9, 2015, 5:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

if you don't tell them you have a hh account then they will open one for you....but before doing that let them know your gold status is expiring....maybe they will just get it extended till next year....
Think I will just get a new account made and then see if they can combine them later.
Old Jan 9, 2015, 7:36 pm
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
I think this forum is now becoming a prestige thread. can we move all the prestige discussions to a different thread. thanks!
Old Jan 10, 2015, 3:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by A2A
I think this forum is now becoming a prestige thread. can we move all the prestige discussions to a different thread. thanks!
Agreed. Or change the name of this one to just Citibank credit cards?
Old Jan 10, 2015, 11:51 pm

Etihad or Flying return transfer?

Dear all,

Can i transfer my PM miles just by signing in to etihad or flying return mile in AI just by signing in or need to undertake a travel to get into those clubs?
BTW, Can someone throw light on Air India flying return mile? is it worth to transfer to AI or etihad? My prefence would be mostly domestic air travel in Jet airways or AI and once in a year international trip.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 1:32 am

Originally Posted by eStalin
Dear all,

Can i transfer my PM miles just by signing in to etihad or flying return mile in AI just by signing in or need to undertake a travel to get into those clubs?
BTW, Can someone throw light on Air India flying return mile? is it worth to transfer to AI or etihad? My prefence would be mostly domestic air travel in Jet airways or AI and once in a year international trip.

Thanks in advance.
Yes you can for both. AI is good option for domestic travel as you can find award seats even on last minute.

With Etihad, you can book domestic travel on Jet. The award chart is distance based so you get more value for short distance flights compared to AI.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:06 am

Programs: KrisFlyer, AA, Qantas, SPG, Marriott
y spending inr 20k for the annual fees is completely worth it....
Can non-Indian's get this card? I seem to be having trouble getting ANY Citi cards.

Also, with regards to the PM Card - Citi done messed up.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 5:17 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Please continue the discussion in the new consolidated thread.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india...5-onwards.html

I will close this for housekeeping.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.