Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 15, 2013, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/card-offers/accelerated-premiermiles-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/Xtraa-PremierMiles-Partner-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Citibank Premier Miles Card

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2014, 3:48 am
V3V

Programs: Jet Privilege, Flying Returns, Taj InnerCircle
Amazon.in status

Can anyone confirm if the 10x miles is still applicable on Amazon.in transactions? Citi's website reflects Amazon.in as 10x partner on the cover page (here) but you click on the details tab (here), Amazon is missing from the list.

I spoke with the phone banking staff but they weren't clear about this.
Old Dec 5, 2014, 6:22 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by V3V
Can anyone confirm if the 10x miles is still applicable on Amazon.in transactions? Citi's website reflects Amazon.in as 10x partner on the cover page (here) but you click on the details tab (here), Amazon is missing from the list.

I think not.
Old Dec 6, 2014, 11:40 pm

Originally Posted by V3V

amazon.in offer expired on 9th November 2014
Old Dec 6, 2014, 11:43 pm

I spoke with the phone banking staff but they weren't clear about this.[/QUOTE]

Sad that Citi customer service staff are not updated on the same. I guess all call centers have generic answers and if any query is different they cannot comment.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Been a while since a promotion. They got us used to one every other month earlier this ear.
Old Dec 30, 2014, 11:13 pm

Premier Miles Card Gutted!!!!

Citibank is quietly doubling the conversion ratio to partner airlines by 100%

Today, we would like to bring to your attention a few changes that we will be making to the Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card. These changes will be effective 1st February 2015.

You can now choose to redeem your PremierMiles earned for not only flight tickets but also on attractive electronics, merchandise and vouchers from premium brands, by logging into your account on www.citibank.com/india

The redemption value of PremierMiles will be revised from 100 miles =50 to 100 miles =45,
at www.premiermiles.co.in as well as with our online travel partners

The redemption value for transferring your PremierMiles to our airline partners will be revised from 1 PremierMile = 1 Air Mile to 2 PremierMiles = 1 Air Mile

The current fixed interest rate of 30.00% per annum will be revised to a variable interest rate# ranging between 33.00% and 42.00% per annum. The applicable rate will vary depending on various parameters such as your card spends, credit limit utilization, repayment patterns etc.
Old Dec 30, 2014, 11:19 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, King Gold, KLM Gold, SPG Gold, Taj IC Gold, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Diamond
wow. this is quite a huge change to be honest. very surprising that they are coming up with such a massive devaluation
Old Dec 30, 2014, 11:30 pm

Programs: AI-FR, 9W-JP
Any Links..?

I haven't received any update nor any posts on the Citi website, except for the one for increase of Interest Rates: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...NT05122014MMLM
Old Dec 30, 2014, 11:32 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, King Gold, KLM Gold, SPG Gold, Taj IC Gold, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Diamond
Dear Cardmember,

We thank you for being a valued client.

As you are already aware, the Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card is the leading airline-agnostic credit card, that allows you to earn miles on all your card spends and redeem them at over 100 airlines across the world.

Over the years, we have added a host of key privileges and benefits for you.

We built partnerships with leading brands to offer you accelerated miles @10 PremierMiles for every 100 spent. We have also extended offers such as the Double Your Miles program and the Extra Miles program to help you earn more miles

We made it easier for you to redeem your PremierMiles by adding instant redemption facility with prominent online travel partners

The number of premium hotel & airline partners has been nearly doubled to give you more choice for transferring your PremierMiles to another loyalty program

To make your journey more comfortable, we offer complimentary lounge access at some of the best airport lounges across India

Today, we would like to bring to your attention a few changes that we will be making to the Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card. These changes will be effective 1st February 2015.

You can now choose to redeem your PremierMiles earned for not only flight tickets but also on attractive electronics, merchandise and vouchers from premium brands, by logging into your account on www.citibank.com/india

The redemption value of PremierMiles will be revised from 100 miles =50 to 100 miles =45,
at www.premiermiles.co.in as well as with our online travel partners

The redemption value for transferring your PremierMiles to our airline partners will be revised from 1 PremierMile = 1 Air Mile to 2 PremierMiles = 1 Air Mile

The current fixed interest rate of 30.00% per annum will be revised to a variable interest rate# ranging between 33.00% and 42.00% per annum. The applicable rate will vary depending on various parameters such as your card spends, credit limit utilization, repayment patterns etc.

To know more about these changes, click here.

We value your relationship with us and assure you of our best services at all times.

Warm regards,

Muge Yuzuak
Business Manager - Credit Payment Products
Citibank, N.A.
Old Dec 30, 2014, 11:40 pm

Programs: AI-FR, 9W-JP
UPDATE: Got the email.

Here's the link: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...2Dec14-Pro.pdf
Old Dec 30, 2014, 11:42 pm

Programs: 9W silver, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat
Massive massive devaluation...
At least they have given us time untill Feb 1st. I am surely banking those PMs into Avios

PDF with full details:
http://www.online.citibank.co.in/por...2Dec14-Pro.pdf
Old Dec 31, 2014, 12:03 am

Programs: KFEG, UK Silver
Yup got the same mail. Luckily I had converted one PM card to Prestige card which also doubled my miles. The other PM card, need to figure out best Airline partner to transfer the miles to before Feb 1. Here is the link to the mail that was sent out
Old Dec 31, 2014, 12:05 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Big devaluation indeed.

Will certainly change my spend pattern going forward. Need to examine other options now.
Old Dec 31, 2014, 12:14 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by manish83
Yup got the same mail. Luckily I had converted one PM card to Prestige card which also doubled my miles. The other PM card, need to figure out best Airline partner to transfer the miles to before Feb 1. Here is the link to the mail that was sent out
I would expect the same for the Prestige card, but one never knows...
Old Dec 31, 2014, 12:41 am

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
I would expect the same for the Prestige card, but one never knows...
Use till time permits

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.