Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 15, 2013, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SuperFlyBoy
Consolidated Info for Citi PM Card. (Currently under amendment - 28 July 2014 - SuperFlyBoy)

10x PM miles earned on the following websites:
Link here for fully updated info: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/card-offers/accelerated-premiermiles-offers.htm

-All airline websites

-Amazon.in (until 9 November 2014)
-GoIbibo.com
-PremierMiles website
-Jabong.com (until 31 March 2015)
-Ezeego1.com
-Groupon.co.in
-fnp.com
-www.onemi.in (until 31 October 2014)
-www.paytm.com (Transactions above Rs. 200/-)
-Yatra.com (extended until 31 December 2014)
-yebhi.com/citibank (Now extended until 30 April 2015)
-www.zansaar.com (Until 10 October 2014)

Also on these online/offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/PM-10X.pdf

Also Extra Miles on these Offline stores: www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/pdf/Xtraa-PremierMiles-Partner-Locations.pdf
Print Wikipost

Citibank Premier Miles Card

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2014, 3:44 am

Programs: IHG Platinum, Hyatt Passport Diamond, Le Club Accorhotels-Platinum, ClubCarlson Gold Elite
Cool Insufficient credit limit

I received the Citi PM visa card last month with a low credit limit of Rs 1 lac! I spoke to them a couple of times, sent payslips etc and now they say:

As per our policy, the credit limit can be enhanced for the card account only after completion of four months of your card account. Hence, at present we regret our inability to accommodate your request.
Should I have verified and provided some document upfront on application?
Old Apr 23, 2014, 1:45 pm

Programs: 9W silver, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat
Any idea if we get 10 miles / INR 100 for hotel spendings at goibibo.com when a promo code is used?

I spent quite an amount during the "CITIGO" campaign but seem to be getting only the normal 4X/ INR 100 miles for those spends..
Old Apr 25, 2014, 1:32 am

Programs: 9W Plat, UK Plat, AI Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, Taj IC Silver
Originally Posted by bpbindaas
Any idea if we get 10 miles / INR 100 for hotel spendings at goibibo.com when a promo code is used?

I spent quite an amount during the "CITIGO" campaign but seem to be getting only the normal 4X/ INR 100 miles for those spends..
For "CITIGO" promo, it was stated in the terms that one would get 4 miles/ INR 100. For other promos, you would get 10 miles.
Old Apr 25, 2014, 12:09 pm

Programs: AI-FR, 9W-JP
Not related to travel, but Citibank is offering 10% Cash back (up to 1500 per card) on all transactions at Amazon India.
Old Apr 25, 2014, 12:34 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by GuyFromBOM
Not related to travel, but Citibank is offering 10% Cash back (up to 1500 per card) on all transactions at Amazon India.
And Amex up to Rs. 2,000/- on Amazon.in.
Old Apr 26, 2014, 3:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by GuyFromBOM
Flying through DEL a couple of weeks back I saw 10% on Apple iPhones and at the Reliance gadget shop ^ Although I didn't stop to check the terms of the offer so could have strings attached.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 12:21 pm

Programs: JetPrivilege
Hi everyone!

This is actually my first post here..great forum. Anyway, I wish to apply for the Citibank Premier Miles card but on the website it looks like only the MasterCard is available. I spoke to a customer service rep who said once approved there is usually no problem in converting it to a Visa Signature. Anyone know how I can apply for the Visa version directly? I already have a MasterCard from another bank and it seems like the Visa has better lounge access, at least for Mumbai.
Old May 2, 2014, 10:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
New Promo

Double Your Miles on International Spends! starting from 1st May till June end ^^ You should be getting a registration email soon.

Got to love Citi's constant bonus schemes.
Old May 2, 2014, 11:04 am

Programs: 9W silver, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by Rob1983
Hi everyone!

This is actually my first post here..great forum. Anyway, I wish to apply for the Citibank Premier Miles card but on the website it looks like only the MasterCard is available. I spoke to a customer service rep who said once approved there is usually no problem in converting it to a Visa Signature. Anyone know how I can apply for the Visa version directly? I already have a MasterCard from another bank and it seems like the Visa has better lounge access, at least for Mumbai.
Dont think you can switch between Visa and Mastercard. I have a Mastercard and wanted to switch to the Visa version. But Customer care say that this is not possible.. I have to cancel my card and get a new one (assuming its a Visa) to do this..
Old May 2, 2014, 11:21 pm
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by onlysuites
Double Your Miles on International Spends! starting from 1st May till June end ^^ You should be getting a registration email soon.

Redirecting all international spends to Citi NOW :O
Old May 3, 2014, 12:55 am

Originally Posted by onlysuites

Here's some important info on this:

Citibank brings to you an opportunity to earn double miles on all international spends on your Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card, subject to a maximum of 25000 miles. Register today and be a part of this program.

Offer Period: 01 May 2014 to 30 June 2014

Registrations open till 31 May 2014
T&C can be read here

Looking forwad to a few 20 miles/Rs 100 transactions..!
Old May 3, 2014, 4:33 am

Is there any way to change the ticketing currency from INR to any foreign currency for travel on SQ or 9W from India to Singapore and then to Hong Kong?

OTAs may bill in foreign currency but then you dont get 20 miles / 100 INR!!
Old May 3, 2014, 12:17 pm
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Is there a registration link?
Old May 3, 2014, 9:50 pm

Originally Posted by AJLondon
Is there a registration link?
Here you go: Citi PM - Double Your Miles on International Spends!
Old May 5, 2014, 7:03 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.