Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Missing Mileage for Flight rebooked to other carrier

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2012, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX Diamond (OW Emerald), former SQ Krisflyer Gold

On 09FEB, IT71 from BOM-HKG was cancelled and some (all?) passengers were rebooked onto Thai Airways BOM-BKK-HKG instead.

Status & King Miles and Sector Points for IT71 were not credited. I have emailed [email protected] with the eticket details to get the these credited. Will they do this?
Old Feb 23, 2012, 3:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by midlevels
On 09FEB, IT71 from BOM-HKG was cancelled and some (all?) passengers were rebooked onto Thai Airways BOM-BKK-HKG instead.

Status & King Miles and Sector Points for IT71 were not credited. I have emailed [email protected] with the eticket details to get the these credited. Will they do this?
highly unlikely....
Old Feb 23, 2012, 3:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX Diamond (OW Emerald), former SQ Krisflyer Gold
That's too bad - I'm still waiting for a reply and will let you know know how it goes.

If these miles get credited then we will have enough to do a HKG-BOM-HKG roundtrip in J on mileage. Our goal is to redeem before Kingfisher finally goes bankrupt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.