Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Airways - Name problem

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2015, 11:10 am

Master is the designated title given to infant boys in GDS systems. My son (now 10) still often has Master in front of his name with some airlines. The title is unimportant and there is no need to worry about it.
Old Aug 7, 2015, 2:54 am

Programs: Jet Airways Platinum
Originally Posted by smoolchand
Hi Anup,

Facing exact same issue, can you tell me how you resolved it, all the forums only talk about till the person tries to resolve, but nobody has provided any solution.

Can you recall and let me know how you solved it.

Thanks,
Sunitha
Hi, I had a same issue whereby I mentioned the title as Mr for my mother. However the customer care has confirmed that the title shall not be relevant if the name matches as per the passport for intl travel and as per any valid photo id proof for domestic travel. However to be on a safer side, you just write down a mail to customer care team and keep a copy of the same with you just in case the agents at boarding counters create any trouble.
Old Aug 8, 2015, 5:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by pratik.agarwal
Hi, I had a same issue whereby I mentioned the title as Mr for my mother. However the customer care has confirmed that the title shall not be relevant if the name matches as per the passport for intl travel and as per any valid photo id proof for domestic travel. However to be on a safer side, you just write down a mail to customer care team and keep a copy of the same with you just in case the agents at boarding counters create any trouble.
Or ask the CR agent to put a note on the PNR which you can then check yourself online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.