Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Independence Air iClub
Reload this Page >

Major TV Show Wants To Interview You.....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2006, 4:59 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk
Original Poster

A major TV show wants to interview you if you are losing a free award from the iClub frequent flyer program. Must be willing to appear on TV in one of the following markets: New York, Washington DC, Denver. L.A., Dallas, Chicago. Show will air on Thursday so don't delay in contacting me and I'll put you in touch.

Again, major TV show for those losing their awards in the Independence Air closing.

Contact me: [email protected]
Old Jan 3, 2006, 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
A major TV show wants to interview you if you are losing a free award from the iClub frequent flyer program. Must be willing to appear on TV in one of the following markets: New York, Washington DC, Denver. L.A., Dallas, Chicago. Show will air on Thursday so don't delay in contacting me and I'll put you in touch.

Again, major TV show for those losing their awards in the Independence Air closing.

Contact me: [email protected]

I am 100 pts short of my next reward! Bummer. Already redeemed 3 free flights in FlyI's short existence. (Flew countless times...)
Old Jan 3, 2006, 7:32 pm

Programs: Chase Million Miler, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Platinum
I can only think that this show is all fluff and has nothing substantive to it.
Old Jan 4, 2006, 7:26 am

Programs: United 1K
That's what most television news is.
Old Jan 4, 2006, 10:36 am

Programs: UA1K
Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
Denver. L.A., Dallas,
i doubt you'll find a flyi customer that lives in denver and dalls. but that's just me.
Old Jan 5, 2006, 12:50 am

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
I have one that I was going to redeem to get on the very last flight in, but other considerations have prevented me from being able to do that.

Even now, that flight is still showing available seats.

I'm not in any of those cities and not interested in talking to television news anyway as I'd bet this is not going to be all that balanced.
Old Jan 12, 2006, 8:51 pm

Programs: UA GS 1K, CO PLAT, Hilton Diamond, SPG PLAT, Hyatt PLAT
TV is TV - did anyone do it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.