Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Independence Air iClub
Reload this Page >

Lets pretend we are not going out of biz

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lets pretend we are not going out of biz

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2006, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by Flyiboy
The Airbus's are on their way to Mexico City to get repainted... . A good inside source told me yesterday. Don't know why they are going there but I would assume that some company has brought them..
A lot of large aircraft painting now takes place in Mexico because the environmental rules there are so much more relaxed than in the USA.
Old Jan 21, 2006, 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by whlinder
Hell yeah! I never got around to submitting my bid for a truck. We should have placed a FlyerTalk bid for one of those things.
Well, get ready to big because they're all sitting in a lot with DH's ramp equipment in the lot across from the Dulles Exxon station, presumably awaiting auction.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.