Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Active Bonuses for AUGUST and SEPTEMBER 2008

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Active Bonuses for AUGUST and SEPTEMBER 2008

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2008, 11:03 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
...and American Airlines gets their own bonus wrong!

I received a snailmail packet highlighting Rio de Janeiro, with an insert about AAdvantage Dining - in part, it flogs the Miles Upon Miles bonus and describes it as

"Earn up to 3,000 bonus miles just for dining out."

In short, Miles Upon Miles Bonus: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles for every $150 you spend, to a maximum of 3,000 miles.

Of course, that is incorrect - it is 1,000 bonus miles per $100, up to a maximum five bonuses of 1,000 miles.
Old Aug 21, 2008, 1:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.5MM, Asiana Club Silver, KE Morning Calm, Hyatt Platinum, Amtrak Select
After almost missing out on the Let's Do Dinner Bonus last month, I decided to check this thread more often.

Thankfully I did as I registered for the Miles Upon Miles bonus for Aug and Sep. Took out my mom to our usual once a month upscale sushi restaurant in West L.A. (En Sushi) for $150 dine. 1000 bonus miles posted yesterday, and already hit my $150 elite bonus threshold for this month with that one dine ^

Planning yet another $150 dine at the same sushi restaurant next month for a total of 7000 miles including all VIP and elite member bonuses ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.