Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Chain Restaurants on iDine with Gift Cert opportunities

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chain Restaurants on iDine with Gift Cert opportunities

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2007, 2:58 pm
Suspended

Exclamation These Locations May Be Listed In Programs Other Than Just AAdvantage Dining

BENNIGAN'S

http://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/promo.j...fid%3d14600060

STEAK & ALE

http://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/promo.j...fid%3d14600056

PONDEROSA

http://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/promo.j...fid%3d14600058

NOTE: THE ABOVE LOCATIONS MUST BE THOSE THAT SELL/ACCEPT GIFT CARDS.

I just checked Southern NJ for a Bennigans and there was one, although NJ is not listed as having a location at all on the Bennigan's "map" drop-down menu for the link listed above.

It would seem that the restaurants listed by the link provided above, are just a sub-set of the universe of Benigan's restaurants that participate via IDINE.

Therefore, still check the area you will be dining in to see if there is a participating restaurant for one of the chains listed above, even if you don't see one listed via any of the links provided above.

Last edited by NJUPINTHEAIR; Oct 4, 2007 at 3:11 pm
Old Nov 30, 2007, 12:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
East Side Mario's - Toronto area

The Brampton location of this chain does not offer gift cards, but the Bowmanville location (just east of Toronto) does. Plus, they have a special now that for every $25 gift card you buy, you get a very nice mug (and matching ceramic spoon). Heck of a deal. I just bought $150 of gift cards today while the earning is still good (15 miles/$ spent)!
Old Feb 7, 2008, 3:44 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club, Emerald Club, Amtrak
Web Travel Guide has a list of chain restaurants that might be helpful:
http://webtravelguide.com/restaurants-chain-main.html

As of Feb 2008, the various brands under the Paragon Steakhouse umbrella have vanished from idine, as JDiver reports: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785841

ATM, there is a search on the aa.rewardsnetwork.com home page for restaurants in the Bennigans, Steak and Ale, and Ponderosa chains. When you click it, you also see locations of other brands such as Plano Taverns. These all are part of Metromedia Restaurant Group, as are 29 degree Taverns, Southlake Taverns and Bonanza steakhouses. A gift card ordered on line is good at any of these locations, no matter what brand's logo is on it. I do not know if the same is true of one bought at a location. Would have to read the find print on such a card to see.
Old Feb 16, 2008, 6:28 am
Original Poster

Location: WashDC - AA Lifetime Gold, UA Premier Gold, Marriott Titanium Lifetime, Hilton Diamond, Cal Tort Burrito Elito
Baja Fresh and IHOP

Looks like many, but not all, Baja Fresh locations in the DC, Baltimore and suburban DC area participate as of Friday, Feb. 22. Baja Fresh website sez stores sell GCs so we"ll see.

Also, some but not all DC area IHOPs now participate. Have purchased and used GCs successfully.

Last edited by gatorboy; Feb 16, 2008 at 6:28 am Reason: correct date
Old Feb 18, 2008, 9:29 pm

Yep. Baja Fresh seems to be participating in both SoCal and NoCal, even though it's only on weekends.

Possible corporate sale by rewards networks? I'd guess so.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 7:18 pm

No, it's not just weekends. It may look like that way because it starts on the Friday in the first week.
Old Feb 20, 2008, 10:26 pm

deleted

Last edited by drjhwang; Feb 28, 2008 at 9:03 am Reason: answered my own question
Old Feb 24, 2008, 1:26 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4MM, Piper Dakota, Admirals Club, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
Looks like Pacos Tacos has also bit the dust. Too bad, they were offering double miles.
Old Feb 25, 2008, 12:19 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Priority Club, Emerald Club, Amtrak
Ollies Trolley on DC near the White House has appeared on rewards network. I do not know how many other locations there are, or even if gift certs are available. (A web search for an Ollies Trolley home page turned up nothing but a bunch of spoof sites that tried to download to my PC what purported to be ant-virus software.)
Old Mar 23, 2008, 10:42 am

Programs: AA - EXP 2.3 MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold, recovering UA Premier
In Orlando last week:

- Melting Pot (I was alone on business, so I didn't go, but it's on the site)
- Quizno's on South Conway Rd -- only about 10 minutes from MCO, so very convenient if you're returning a rental car
Old Apr 28, 2010, 7:10 pm

another hidden chain

Mainstreet Ventures
www.msventures.com

Various restaurants that accept same gift card, despite having different names and different cuisines.
As of this writing, I see two iDine participants in Annapolis and two in Charleston, WV.
Edited to add: some of the other locations could be participants, too, I did not check all of them.

Last edited by ZeppoX; Apr 29, 2010 at 9:08 am
Old Apr 28, 2010, 8:31 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Here in Las Vegas there's a couple of Fuddruckers and two Port of Subs.
Old Oct 6, 2011, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
(The last post was less than 2 years ago, so I think it's OK to bump this existing thread)

Four Macaroni Grill locations in the South Florida area have just been added to the AA Rewards Network list (specific areas are Plantation, Pembroke Pines, Boca Raton and Doral).
Old Oct 6, 2011, 8:06 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
Originally Posted by Non-NonRev
(The last post was less than 2 years ago, so I think it's OK to bump this existing thread)

Four Macaroni Grill locations in the South Florida area have just been added to the AA Rewards Network list (specific areas are Plantation, Pembroke Pines, Boca Raton and Doral).
A couple of Macaroni Grills have been added in San Antonio as well. Is it the economy? I never would have thought they would try Idine.
Old Oct 9, 2011, 10:49 pm

There are a number of Kentucky Fried Chicken locations in Orange County, CA.

You won't get a lot of points but it's an easy way to get to the highest status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.