Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Old Jun 17, 2015, 10:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Here is a signup bonus for Mileage Plus Dining (different from the one posted above by pgary):

Subject of email is "Premier members: Earn 2,000 bonus award miles plus VIP status with this exclusive offer"

"Terms and conditions:

"This bonus offer is open to all United MileagePlus Premier members who join MileagePlus DiningSM and do not currently have a dining profile. To qualify, you must join through the registration on this page and create a dining profile, including creating a web login, and remain opted in to receive emails from MileagePlus Dining with a valid, deliverable email address. You must also continue to satisfy other Online/VIP level criteria to earn this bonus.

"To earn this bonus, you must first join MileagePlus Dining through the link on this page by July 1, 2015. Within 30 days of joining MileagePlus Dining, you must dine at any participating restaurant, bar, or club and spend at least $30 (including tax and tip) on your check. Within 30 days of any visit, you must also complete a post-dine survey of the restaurant, bar, or club.

"Please note that all checks must be paid for with a credit or debit card registered with MileagePlus Dining at the time of the visit. You may only earn this bonus once for a maximum amount of 2,000 MileagePlus bonus award miles. Offer may not be combinable with other MileagePlus Dining bonuses and each qualifying visit can only apply toward a single bonus, as determined by MileagePlus Dining. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by October 1, 2015."

(I see a similar MileagePlus bonus is discussed in another thread.)
Old Aug 8, 2015, 4:39 pm
Original Member

IHG and United Airlines bonuses changed

The IHG Rewards Club Dining (iDine) first time bonus was increased to up to 5,000 points, but with increased spend requirements.

The United Airlines Mileage Plus Dining (iDine) first time bonus was increased to up to 6,000 miles, but with greatly increased spend requirements. Probably great for business meals.
Old Aug 13, 2015, 3:03 pm
Original Member

UAL 7K for new members

A reader of milenerd found this better 7,000 miles offer for the United Airlines - Rewards Network (iDine)new member bonus. The standard new member bonus I mentioned previously was 6,000 miles offer. Same conditions, more miles, plus automatic VIP status.
Old Aug 13, 2015, 3:14 pm
Original Member

Spirit Airlines new member bonus

Spirit Airlines has a limited time new member bonus - 500 miles now + 1,000 miles after doing stuff. Ends August 31, 2015
Old Aug 27, 2015, 12:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2MM, SPG Lifetime Platinum, Marriott PLT, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by pgary
Spirit Airlines has a limited time new member bonus - 500 miles now + 1,000 miles after doing stuff. Ends August 31, 2015
Wow, if Spirit is now using RN... you know the lights are finally burning out around here.
Old Nov 9, 2015, 4:33 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I received an email from Skymiles Dining:

Subject: Want to earn over 60% more through 2016?

Body: Become a VIP after only 2 meals. Earn over 60% more with VIP status through 2016. And earn 5 miles per dollar - not your standard 3 - through 2016. Dine twice in the next 2 weeks and we'll give you VIP status for the rest of the year and all of 2016!

There seems to be no minimum amount. I haven't received this from any other dining program I'm signed up for. Also, my last Skymiles dine was November of last year, guess they're trying to get me back.
Old Nov 9, 2015, 7:23 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I got one from UA as well.

Subject: Become a VIP in half the time

Earn over 60% more with VIP status through 2016. And earn 5 award miles per dollar through 2016
This year, you've dined 1 time with MileagePlus DiningSM (as of 10/1/15).

For a limited time, earn VIP status for the rest of the year and all of 2016 — plus 250 bonus award miles — once you've completed your 6th restaurant visit, instead of the usual 12.
Old Mar 29, 2016, 4:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
At long last!

Two targeted promotions ... each requiring a single dine with no minimum amount: American Airlines for 500 bonus miles (April 12 deadline) and Delta for 250 bonus miles (April 11 deadline).

Message headers: 2 Weeks Only, Earn X Miles
Old Apr 1, 2016, 5:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Two targeted promotions ... each requiring a single dine with no minimum amount: American Airlines for 500 bonus miles (April 12 deadline) and Delta for 250 bonus miles (April 11 deadline).

I got one for UA Wednesday (Mar 30) for 250 bonus miles (April 13 deadline).

I hadn't dined with the UA program since the start of the year; I had dines with AA, AS, and DL programs since the start of the year, and so far have seen bonuses for those.

So had you dined with the AA or DL programs since the start of the year?
Old Apr 2, 2016, 2:44 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
+1 here for the UA promo. No dines this year. Since I work down the street from a RN restaurant (a casual semi-fast food place), I dined the next day. Now I'm just waiting for it to post.
Old Apr 2, 2016, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by sdsearch
I got one for UA Wednesday (Mar 30) for 250 bonus miles (April 13 deadline).

I hadn't dined with the UA program since the start of the year; I had dines with AA, AS, and DL programs since the start of the year, and so far have seen bonuses for those.

So had you dined with the AA or DL programs since the start of the year?
No, this year I had only dined via IHG hotels - no bonus from my fourth program (AS) at all. Yesterday, I split a check between DL and AA to cover both bonuses.
Old Apr 7, 2016, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
In case you don't do that dine early enough, you may get a second email with the header: "One Week Only, Earn X Miles". If so, that's not a new promo, it's just a reminder that you've only got one week left of that (originally) 2 weeks only promo.

This happened to me yesterday, because (a) I took a couple days after doing the promo to do the first dine, and (b) the dine was a little slower than normal in posting. The funny thing is, two dines posted the very next day after I got the "one week" email, and the day I got my "one week" email it was already showing I only needed 9, not 11, more dines to re-qualify for VIP, so they should have known that I'd already done my dine but it hadn't quite yet posted.

Of course, because my qualifying dine didn't post until Thursday, I don't expect to see the bonus miles post until it shows "paid" next Wednesday.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 2:12 pm
Original Member

United bonus

The United Airlines Rewards Network (iDine) sign-up bonus was increased - now 2,000 for first dine, plus up to 3,0000 more for dines.
Old Jun 9, 2016, 5:44 pm
Original Member

The IHG Rewards Club Dining (Priority Club) program increased its New Member Bonus to 3,000 points.
Old Jun 9, 2016, 5:46 pm
Original Member

The American Airlines Rewards Network program for dining extended its 1,000 miles New Member Bonus to July 14, 2016.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.