Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2014, 9:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Open Jaw
Pizza Hut is not in the RN program near me either.
And it may not be near me any more much longer. All the Pizza Hut locations near me are showing "Leaving soon 11/30".
Old Nov 15, 2014, 9:20 pm

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
The AA offer appears to be targeted, yes?
Old Nov 15, 2014, 11:43 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by Jailer
I believe so. I never received any bonus offer from AA. And I doubt I will in the near future either because AA is my focus program when there aren't any bonus offers with other programs.
Old Nov 16, 2014, 8:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jailer
Yes, all of these promos that give thousands of miles for a number of $40 dines are targeted. Not only is whether you get one targeted, but the specifics (how many miles and how many dines) varies.

In fact, I think it's been well over a year since there's been any non-targeted RN promo (other than those always-there restaurant-specific promos that show in your bonuses tab but which work at only a handful of restaurants in the country).
Old Nov 16, 2014, 10:29 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
I believe so. I never received any bonus offer from AA. And I doubt I will in the near future either because AA is my focus program when there aren't any bonus offers with other programs.
Yep, and yep to sdsearch, I appear to be a very good AA customer, but am actually down 10,000 miles a month from the go-go days of 10 miles per $ plus liberal bonuses: everything use to was betta.

Like Charlie Brown and the football I continually hit the bonus tab only to get the whoosh of empty air.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 6:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thumbs down another kind of $40 min spend promo

After me not using (DL) SkyMiles Dining much this year (and not all in the last few months), they sent me an email that looked interesting from the title:
Be Adventurous. Earn 1,000 Bonus Miles!
In the email itself, first it says in bold type:
Now earn 1,000 bonus miles for trying something new.
but then:
Just register, then spend $40 each at three SkyMiles® Dining restaurants you've not visited before by December 31, 2014, complete your post-dine surveys, and earn 1,000 bonus miles.
(My red highlight above.)

Just how many of these ridiculous $40 spend per dine required promos do they have throw at us??? (And this seems an even lower return on number of $40 dines than most of previous ones, while increasing the requirement for them to be new places and completing the survey!)
Old Nov 18, 2014, 8:07 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch
After me not using (DL) SkyMiles Dining much this year (and not all in the last few months), they sent me an email that looked interesting from the title:
but then:
Just register, then spend $40 each at three SkyMiles® Dining restaurants you've not visited before by December 31, 2014, complete your post-dine surveys, and earn 1,000 bonus miles.

Just how many of these ridiculous $40 spend per dine required promos do they have throw at us??? (And this seems an even lower return on number of $40 dines than most of previous ones, while increasing the requirement for them to be new places and completing the survey!)
I just checked all RN programs and I still haven't received any bonuses. I have been forsaken.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 8:23 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I got the same spend $40 three times and get 1,000 bonus miles promotion from AA. $120 for 1,360 miles is a really, really bad offer
Old Nov 19, 2014, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I just checked all RN programs and I still haven't received any bonuses. I have been forsaken.
I had none all year until my birthday month of October, plus one for November.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I had none all year until my birthday month of October, plus one for November.
I wish RN would just give me one bonus before the end of 2014. I don't really even care which program gives the bonus. I just want a bonus to make my dines worth the drive time or the gas.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 6:53 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
The 2,500 mile bonus for signing up for Skymiles dining posted for me yesterday. The qualifying dine was on November 5th so that's not too bad a lag time.
Old Nov 20, 2014, 12:06 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CMK10
I got the same spend $40 three times and get 1,000 bonus miles promotion from AA. $120 for 1,360 miles is a really, really bad offer
Better than what I got -- 1,000 IHG points after like requirements!! Ha Ha!
Old Nov 20, 2014, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
Better than what I got -- 1,000 IHG points after like requirements!! Ha Ha!
Actually, by now I've gotten it from 3: 1000 DL miles, 1000 WN RR points, and 1000 IHG points. Which elicited 3 yawns.
Old Nov 21, 2014, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by sdsearch
but then:

+1

I just use these programs to keep dormant accounts alive or if I accidentally use my card on an affiliated restaurant.
Old Nov 21, 2014, 6:21 pm

Programs: AA EP, HH Diamond, Marriott Plat
I got emails for Fogo from Delta and AA. My fiancee got it for her USAir account. Heading there to chow down tonight :P

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.