Search

MileagePlus Dining promotions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2016, 12:18 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: DL SM, UA MP.
MileagePlus Dining promotions

Has anyone ever gotten the various bonuses more than once. I did the initial promo years back.

Now they sent a "Join Now" offer of 2000 miles for a $25 bill and then up to 3000 more in the first 30 days, 1000 per every $100 you spend.

Actually not a good deal compared to the initial offers but curious if you can get thousands of miles more than once.
Old Jul 9, 2016, 5:30 pm
Suspended

Programs: Virgin America Gold, Virgin Atlantic Gold, AAdvantage Platinum, B6 Mosaic, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by wco81
Has anyone ever gotten the various bonuses more than once. I did the initial promo years back.

Now they sent a "Join Now" offer of 2000 miles for a $25 bill and then up to 3000 more in the first 30 days, 1000 per every $100 you spend.

Actually not a good deal compared to the initial offers but curious if you can get thousands of miles more than once.
I tried a while back but was not successful. YMMV
Old Jul 9, 2016, 9:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There's a forum specific to the Rewards Network dining programs, and there's already a thread about this same question there:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.