Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

Are you realizing I'm NOT forgetting something?!?!?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are you realizing I'm NOT forgetting something?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2015, 1:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thumbs down Are you realizing I'm NOT forgetting something?!?!?

Today I got one of those "Are you forgetting something?" emails. It was to review a dine that I already reviewed over a week ago!
Old Apr 30, 2015, 3:21 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Today I got one of those "Are you forgetting something?" emails. It was to review a dine that I already reviewed over a week ago!

I got the same email for my dines. I double checked my dines in question and they were reviewed a week ago.
Old May 8, 2015, 7:04 pm

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Yeah, AND, periodically I'm admonished that I could be missing out on miles by not registering credit cards but last time I tried, admittedly over a year ago, I was over my CC allotment.

Generally, RN's back office is not that sophisticated.
Old May 8, 2015, 8:56 pm
SST

They are lost. Promos petered out a long time ago, new restaurants are infrequent; earning at 5 mi/$ is marginal; their hectoring emails are ignored as they never contain anything worth reading; IT is clearly not their strong suit--- just try printing out a couple pages for a city you're visiting from their website. They don't seem to want to succeed. I have responded with similar enthusiasm.
Old May 9, 2015, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by Jailer
Yeah, AND, periodically I'm admonished that I could be missing out on miles by not registering credit cards but last time I tried, admittedly over a year ago, I was over my CC allotment.

Generally, RN's back office is not that sophisticated.
I think they actually have increased the number of cards you can have registered in one program. At one point I think the limit was three. (?) I have, fairly recently, been able to register four.

So you might give it another try.

Overall, though, I agree that the program seems to be deteriorating. The number of participating restaurants in my area has decreased.
Old May 9, 2015, 5:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KathyWdrf
I think they actually have increased the number of cards you can have registered in one program. At one point I think the limit was three. (?) I have, fairly recently, been able to register four.
I think the limit is now 12. I have 12 registered with AS (MileagePlan Dining). When I tried to add a 13th card recently, I had to delete an existing card first.

And now that I've been using an Amex lately (because of a signup bonus that needs lots of purchase spend within a short time), I have lots of missing dines they have to hunt down (including at restaurants which never had a problem with MC/Visa).
Old May 9, 2015, 5:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by sdsearch
I think the limit is now 12. I have 12 registered with AS (MileagePlan Dining). When I tried to add a 13th card recently, I had to delete something first.
Good to know! I doubt that the limit of 12 will ever be a problem for me, though the previous limit was.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.