Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any AAdvantage Dining spots at DFW?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2010, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Any AAdvantage Dining spots at DFW?

Hi all - stopping over this weekend at DFW and hoping to get some miles with dinner. Anyone know of a restaurant at the airport that participates in the AAdvantage Dining program?

This question was asked here many years ago, but the restaurant mentioned there no longer participates. You'd think there would be at least one at DFW since it's AA's hub!

Thanks.
Old Jan 27, 2010, 8:15 am
brp
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton diamond, Marriott Platinum
Welcome to FT.

What did you find when you looked at the Advantage Dining site to look for Dallas/Ft. Worth restaurants?

Cheers.
Old Jan 27, 2010, 8:23 am
Original Poster

Thanks brp, there are over 100 results for "Dallas, TX" on the Aadvantage Dining site, but none of them has DFW Airport as their address. I thought one might just use the airport's street address (which I don't know) or I wasn't searching correctly (is DFW too far from Dallas proper to show up, for instance?). Just hard to believe there wouldn't be a participant at AA's home airport. Thanks again.
Old Jan 27, 2010, 11:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Easiest way would be to search by DFW's zip code (it has its own), which you can find at the airport website contact page.
Old Jan 27, 2010, 12:28 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plt
I don't think there are any current participants at DFW. The Manchu Wok restaurants in the food courts used to be part of AAdvantage Dining but I don't believe they are any more.
Old Jan 27, 2010, 1:46 pm

Programs: AA, HH
Originally Posted by swag
Easiest way would be to search by DFW's zip code (it has its own), which you can find at the airport website contact page.

DFW Airport zip code 75261
Old Jan 27, 2010, 1:55 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Please continue to follow this thread in the RewardsNetwork/iDine Forum.

dstan
AA Forum Co-Moderator
Old Jan 27, 2010, 2:49 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by itchief
DFW Airport zip code 75261
The closest match to this zip code is a Denny's 2.66 miles away. Therefore, I think the answer to the OP's question is no.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.