Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Dines on AA

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2010, 4:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors/AAdvantage
Missing Dines on AA

Is anyone having a problem with missing dines. I've had 4 in the last month! I was told I didn't qualify because one restaurant didn't reward elite diners. This is the first I've heard of that. I have to give the good people at iDine another copy of my AMEX bill. This is starting to get to be more trouble than it's worth.

Last edited by JPilz402; Jan 20, 2010 at 4:57 pm
Old Jan 20, 2010, 9:23 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by JPilz402
Is anyone having a problem with missing dines. I've had 4 in the last month! I was told I didn't qualify because one restaurant didn't reward elite diners. This is the first I've heard of that. I have to give the good people at iDine another copy of my AMEX bill. This is starting to get to be more trouble than it's worth.
I have never heard of that. I would call them again and ask to speak to a boss. Make sure you have all receipts. BTW, IDine is the old name and Rewards Network is the new one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.